Reminder to all players

Lower the costs of all Items pls..
"Your light is but a candle in the infinite dark."

"Gaze upon me and despair!"

"You may shackle the living, but the dead must walk free."

"Death is blacker than the blackest black... times infinity."

Re: Reminder to all players

Phetragoh wrote:I don't think it should be lowered. You just have to figure out a way to keep winning.

Like, if you are a Hider on the open map stages, go out to the superflat world from the hole? XD I did that once? My sister almost found me, but she fell off XD
Being a staff member is probably the biggest privilege I have ever encountered. Hopefully, someday, I will acquire that privilege again.
Ad mortem festinamus peccare desistamus...Et in ultima momenta, Memento Mori
[Resigned] **Click**

#LouxrayTheAncientNxDsFangirl

Louxray wrote:
Phetragoh wrote:I don't think it should be lowered. You just have to figure out a way to keep winning.

Like, if you are a Hider on the open map stages, go out to the superflat world from the hole? XD I did that once? My sister almost found me, but she fell off XD

That's True.... I Hide Under Spawn And Win So Anything Can Happen.... But Still That's Mainly Cuz Of Me Playing GMod A Lot Before Starting Minecraft ;)
The Username Says It All... ;)

Agreed +1
The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job and determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves