Re: No news about RPG Reset/Update?

AsuraT wrote:
Eon wrote:
AsuraT wrote:yea just chill and wait till reset.

Now we are waiting for RPG spawn build to be completed, and i got info its almost done :D

I got new info too, one of the builders told me that the shop and ''interior'' of the spawn is ready, now they r just finishing the ''exterior'' :D
Nice right? soon we gonna have rpg reset \o/ yay

I'll ask NxDs can I give you screenshots of it ;D He is the master after all.
Current: JrHelper
Dream: Helper

ejforbes wrote:
AsuraT wrote:
Eon wrote:
Now we are waiting for RPG spawn build to be completed, and i got info its almost done :D

I got new info too, one of the builders told me that the shop and ''interior'' of the spawn is ready, now they r just finishing the ''exterior'' :D
Nice right? soon we gonna have rpg reset \o/ yay

I'll ask NxDs can I give you screenshots of it ;D He is the master after all.

OMG ! I promise i'll only show to one person ( Darkxephos974 ) xD
He playes with me u know... so i cant hide from him :P
hahaha xD thanks again man, for all the hard work <3
[Extreme] Rank.
Public Grinders & Shops @Survival server: /playerwarp AsuraT

Ohh I cant wait for the reset!!! I have everything planned with my friends everything about the day of update! The best thing is that its on Friday!!! But I'm still kinda saaad about the reset cuz I just got my /playerwarp and I've got a castle and house that I have spent soo much time on and losing it is sad :( . But the fresh start is needed! And I wish they could speed up the process!

typewriter wrote:Ohh I cant wait for the reset!!! I have everything planned with my friends everything about the day of update! The best thing is that its on Friday!!! But I'm still kinda saaad about the reset cuz I just got my /playerwarp and I've got a castle and house that I have spent soo much time on and losing it is sad :( . But the fresh start is needed! And I wish they could speed up the process!

What who told u its on friday?
[Extreme] Rank.

Caderyn19 wrote:Lol well it's past the 2nd. Not sure when the reset will be, but the main question is do we force everyone to 1.10+ so SlimeFun 4 can be used...

I dont mind! the only sad part about that is the PvP, people dont like 1.9+ pvp but we can fix that with plugins so everyone is happy, we have slime fun 4.0 and a new clean server... erveryone win, its a win-win.
[Extreme] Rank.

Well... First of all every block (surface) has been explored, secondary there are not that much resources in the world, and last of all everybody needs and wants a fresh start, so there would be more reasons to play and everybody's bored of this rpg's world. (They might even change the required version of minecraft and slimefun's version)