Re: You Staff Have to stop this

Guys just dont be mad its just okay i know you guys hated teamers its just if they want to team its okay why are you mad i like to team with someone and i had many teamers with me its just fair to team its your choice and its ok !!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :)

sayemthegreat wrote:Owner I have a Request For you That People are teaming If there are teaming this is not fun if you Guys have to team then tell this Owner to make a Solo Survival Games. Now Just have to Say This That If someone is Teaming Guys Just Take a Screenshot And sent to Reports

Teaming is really irritating but no one can stop it. I can give you a few tips however:
-Strafe a lot.
-If a team of two is approaching sneak from behind and splash them with poison. After a few seconds their health will be so low that you can finish them off with one hit. It always works for me.
-Try to break the team. Kill the weaker one.
-Get better at PvP.
For you teamers, it might be fun to team, but only the ones pvping solo know the difficulty of PvPing with 2 or 3 people at the same time

BruteWarrior wrote:
sayemthegreat wrote:Owner I have a Request For you That People are teaming If there are teaming this is not fun if you Guys have to team then tell this Owner to make a Solo Survival Games. Now Just have to Say This That If someone is Teaming Guys Just Take a Screenshot And sent to Reports

Teaming is really irritating but no one can stop it. I can give you a few tips however:
-Strafe a lot.
-If a team of two is approaching sneak from behind and splash them with poison. After a few seconds their health will be so low that you can finish them off with one hit. It always works for me.
-Get better at PvP.
For you teamers, it might be fun to team, but only the ones pvping solo know the difficulty of PvPing with 2 or 3 people at the same time

i noticed this mistake in your tips , going for the stronger one from surprise is way easier as the weaker one cant touch you , like you said i also suggest splashing with poison , and when you do so attack the stronger kitted one , the best sneak attacks work on teams as they cannot use compasses which is an amazing advantage , i have won many matches like this , i suggest doing so.
"There is no afterlife for ghouls"
"Is there any for humans?"
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQR6CGr4xzdqRsMr8XP2ExQ

DarkAssasin117 wrote:
BruteWarrior wrote:

-Strafe a lot.
-Get better at PvP.

i noticed this mistake in your tips , going for the stronger one from surprise is way easier as the weaker one cant touch you , like you said i also suggest splashing with poison , and when you do so attack the stronger kitted one , the best sneak attacks work on teams as they cannot use compasses which is an amazing advantage , i have won many matches like this , i suggest doing so.

Why I said that was because , once a team of two were chasing me, I killed the stronger one, and after that my health was low. So the weaker one took advantage and killed me. Best way is splash them both with poison, but it isn't necessary you always have poison pots with you.
Sneaking is also a good idea, as I had mentioned.

BruteWarrior wrote:
DarkAssasin117 wrote:
BruteWarrior wrote:Teaming is really irritating but no one can stop it. I can give you a few tips however:
-Strafe a lot.
-Get better at PvP.

Why I said that was because , once a team of two were chasing me, I killed the stronger one, and after that my health was low. So the weaker one took advantage and killed me. Best way is splash them both with poison, but it isn't necessary you always have poison pots with you.
Sneaking is also a good idea, as I had mentioned.

as i said though if u sneak attack them and surprise the stronger kitted one your health shouldn't even drop low because you would kill him so fast.
"There is no afterlife for ghouls"
"Is there any for humans?"
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQR6CGr4xzdqRsMr8XP2ExQ