Re: The worst thing about Survival-Games

Void_Walker wrote:If it does... the staff have the fire extinguishers at their side. (If you know what I mean)

:) . It is best for the wise to not seem wise.I am more concerned with my character than my reputation, because my character is what I really am while my reputation is merely what others think of me. I hope you can private message me for I would like us to be friends and remember, If you cannot be positive then at least be quiet.
Become serious

To be the best you must be able to handle the worst
Be a lover not a fighter, but always fight for what you love
#Extremecraft

TheGhostGamer wrote:
Void_Walker wrote:If it does... the staff have the fire extinguishers at their side. (If you know what I mean)

:) . It is best for the wise to not seem wise.I am more concerned with my character than my reputation, because my character is what I really am while my reputation is merely what others think of me. I hope you can private message me for I would like us to be friends and remember, If you cannot be positive then at least be quiet.

I'd love to be friends with you. But the only problem is. I'm leaving the server. Check out my post in the off-topic section. I hope you enjoy your time at EC. Good Bye
Stupid People are Dangerous. -The Hunger Games

Void_Walker wrote:I'd love to be friends with you. But the only problem is. I'm leaving the server. Check out my post in the off-topic section. I hope you enjoy your time at EC. Good Bye

Goodbye. You will be missed
Become serious

To be the best you must be able to handle the worst
Be a lover not a fighter, but always fight for what you love
#Extremecraft