ISSUE: SURVIVAL + POLL

We all know that these "monthly" updates will only last 3-4 months at the most before no one is bothered to change the prices thus leaving the community (what is left of it) in states selling iron for $0.99.

Another personal issue for me is the fact that i spent personal money in ranking up people for ig's. Now ig's will be worth so little. I am saying sorry now to the people who i ranked up as i am going to try to get my money back without being banned (not charge-backing) as i have literally wasted real life money on Iron golem spawners that are now going to amount to nothing.

Based of my personal experience, i've rarely seen admins online (not a bad thing, i know they do work for the server and do it well)- but it means they don't play nearly as much as normal players. Thus why should we have to suffer for a bad idea enforced by higher staff who rarely play??

I have put together a poll, this poll doesn't change anything, its just for curiosity.. see if the community like the change!
Vote here (and see results) ----> https://goo.gl/sEu4La

Thanks for reading.

Re: ISSUE: SURVIVAL + POLL

Well... some of the points you make are correct, I personally don't think the shop prices will continue to be changed...

However, it's not possible to assume the outcome of the economy changes. While the price of iron will decrease, other items may also decrease in price, meaning that it will balance itself out in the end. Furthermore, due to spawners not being for sale (you can only get them in crates) the value of IGs will significantly increase, therefore meaning you might actually end of with items of higher value than before.

I don't know whether these things will happen, but hopefully the admins have it under control.
Last edited by Incendiary_Fox on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.

Just because you can't see the admins doesn't mean they aren't there. Sometimes they're in vanish trying to fix/survey something...

As for the economy, changing the prices will be a monthly thing depending on how the economy is doing. All these spawners are causing over 7000 entities to spawn every minute. That's a lot... Plus it's turning the Survival server back into a "AFK Farming" server, where people don't even play. These were the issues we were having with the last survival, hence the reset and having less items in /shop. Now the prices have to change because the first set prices weren't helping to make a balanced economy. People want to abuse IG spawners, well then the price gets lowered, just like how slime was lowered before the reset. It's all dynamic. The prices of items in real life get raised and lowered all the time based on if it sells or not.

It's just like when you go to GameStop. You buy a game for $60. It sucks. Everyone thinks it sucks and wants to sell it back to GameStop. Well they get overloaded with the same copy of a game and stop taking it back (like Guitar Hero Live -_-) because they have too many. Players have too many IG spawners, and we are putting an end to the over-use of them.

Now with all that being said, yes you spent real money, but the price of iron can go up next month or the month after. It will all just depend on how much people are farming a certain item. It's a preventative measure so that the rich don't get richer and stay richer, and those that can't donate due to age, lack of money, lack of permission from guardians, etc. don't stay poor because they can't access /ps. Yes, you can trade in-game money or items for spawners, but users still want a hefty amount of money/stuff for spawners, so even still, the poor can't afford it, and don't have a leg up.

I, personally, think having actual farm stuff (veggies/netherwart) higher priced is better because now people actually have to do something to get money, and not just buy in-game money and buy spawners so they can walk away from the computer and hold a space on the server when someone who actually wants to play might not be able to get on (in the case of a full server).

It's called Survival... not Make-Money-Without-Working-For-It... (meaning afk farming, not talking about buying money with irl money. I work hard for my irl money, and if I choose to spend it in the game, that's my choice, and I accept what happens after that, because I chose to donate.)

Caderyn19 wrote:Just because you can't see the admins doesn't mean they aren't there. Sometimes they're in vanish trying to fix/survey something...

As for the economy, changing the prices will be a monthly thing depending on how the economy is doing. All these spawners are causing over 7000 entities to spawn every minute. That's a lot... Plus it's turning the Survival server back into a "AFK Farming" server, where people don't even play. This was the issues we were having with the last survival, hence the reset and having less items in /shop. People want to abuse IG spawners, well then the price gets lowered, just like how slime was lowered before the reset. It's all dynamic. The prices of items in real life get raised and lowered all the time based on if it sells or not.

It's just like when you go to GameStop. You buy a game for $60. It sucks. Everyone thinks it sucks and wants to sell it back to GameStop. Well they get overloaded with the same copy of a game and stop taking it back (like Guitar Hero Live -_-) because they have too many. Players have too many IG spawners, and we are putting an end to the over-use of them.

Now with all that being said, yes you spent real money, but the price of iron can go up next month or the month after. It will all just depend on how much people are farming a certain item. It's a preventative measure so that the rich don't get richer and stay richer, and those that can't donate due to age, lack of money, lack of permission from guardians, etc. don't stay poor because they can't access /ps. Yes, you can trade in-game money or items for spawners, but users still want a hefty amount of money/stuff for spawners, so even still, the poor can't afford it, and don't have a leg up.

I, personally, think having actual farm stuff (veggies/netherwart) higher priced is better because now people actually have to do something to get money, and not just buy in-game money and buy spawners so they can walk away from the computer and hold a space on the server when someone who actually wants to play might not be able to get on (in the case of a full server).

It's called Survival... not Make-Money-Without-Working-For-It... (meaning afk farming, not talking about buying money with irl money. I work hard for my irl money, and if I choose to spend it in the game, that's my choice, and I accept what happens after that, because I chose to donate.)

I agree with you 100%. Just last night I saw Shiphtur on survival.

I agree the new prices changes in survival really did make it impossible for anyone to catch up to chief_mccloud at baltop he is a 100 million over the 2nd person on baltop also these changes made it where its no longer worth afk at free farms and all the members that doesnt have /sell hand is now wasting their time at the shop to sell stuff and not seeing as much as they were getting i do agree with him yall are worried about the in game when you guys all should be trying to get this server right again as much money this server makes a week there should be no problems so come non where is all of our money going in NxDs and DieU pocket?

Please note that we will ban the actual player that did the chargeback (you) and not the players that received the ranks.
True, the autoban system would ban them but nothing that we can't fix manually.

Please be patient, we're working to find a solution.
There are no friends on the internet, just people behaving in a way to delay their ban. No mercy for you, fools.