Taking a Break.

I'm leaving for a bit.. maybe a few weeks or so. I have been having anxiety because I've been receiving negative comments about myself.. Yes, I know "Doing it for attention" but I'm really not. I just need a break. I'll see you when I get back..
I did not spam your messages quickalex, i sent you ONE message. stop accusing me of things.
Last edited by craftyxkokoni on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dream - JrHelper/Builder
Journalist
"I will never apologize for being me. You should apologize for asking me to be anything else."

Twitter - https://twitter.com/craftyxkokoni

Re: Taking a Break.

Sky wrote:Cya.. rage quit because of 1 rejection?

sorry to say sky, but even as a helper, isn't that a bit rude? just leave the guy in peace, rather ask him like, "anything we can do to make you feel better?" seriously he is probably having a lot of depression now cause he got declined, but rather talk to the guy and help him get over that depression, than just making him angry and most probably he will really quit, and a few weeks later he blames himself yet again cause he quit and didn't go on and waited it out to make a new app (i believe you guys are referring to a staff app, not sure though) but yeah, dude chill, as a helper you are supposed to know that THAT comment will even make you mad if someone commented something similar on a post of you.please, i am actually begging you here, be more sincere towards others, you would be surprised how many people turned their attitudes towards you.

craftyxkokoni wrote:I'm leaving for a bit.. maybe a few weeks or so. I have been having anxiety because I've been receiving negative comments about myself.. Yes, I know "Doing it for attention" but I'm really not. I just need a break. I'll see you when I get back..

Okay man, take a break and come back stronger, better :D - What doesn't kill us just makes us stronger - Right? peace man