Give away donor rank or more awesome stuff!

So alot people did giveaway or things like that.so i will only be giving 2 donor rank or pets,kit and legendary crate and even more!

You need to fill in this.

IGN:

Why you want rank kits...etc...:

I will be selecting 2 people to win the giveaway!
(Clue...Write as many word and make sure the word isn't simple.)

Good luck to you all!
Don't Just be good,Be Helpful

You can find me mostly in Prison and Creative.

Wish:Admin/Administrator(that nerver come true in a million years)

Re: Give away donor rank or more awesome stuff!

Hey,

IGN: TheKillerNL

Why you want rank kits...etc...: I am extreme, got title and pets but now i want to get kit spawneggs or 1- legandary keys on factions but my dad and mom say i am not allowed to buy something anymore.

So maybe you want to buy something for me?
Goodluck to evereyone!
If you need me you can find me on Factions :)

Faction DragonClaw
Is Beast
Greets TheKillerNL

Extreme

My chanel
----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtPKvU ... WG8ytrPnyg <----

IGN: Sky

Why you want rank kits...etc...: I want a wither pet or ghast pet to fly and travel easier and help better. I want a wither pet because it's very cool and fun to have. If not pets Vip is good enough.
Last edited by Sky on Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
we will not succeed without doing anything we must work hard.
Current: [JrHelper]
Dream: [Helper]

ExtremePerfect wrote:So alot people did giveaway or things like that.so i will only be giving 2 donor rank or pets,kit and legendary crate and even more!

You need to fill in this.

IGN:

Why you want rank kits...etc...:

I will be selecting 2 people to win the giveaway!
(Clue...Write as many word and make sure the word isn't simple.)

Good luck to you all!

boi the sale end today.
===== You Gotta Watch Yourself =====
https://www.youtube.com/c/ScentpaiZ1

[MVP] Scentpai_Z1 : Let's travel to June 2015 - June 2016!

IGN: Scott

Why you want rank kits...etc...: Btw I've just wanted a wither pet, since wither pet is cheaper than MVP, the reason why I should get a pet is because.. well, to be honest.. I never even have a pet before in EC, which makes me lonely, I really want a partner, a mob instead of a player who could accompany me, wither pet has advantages like Flying, well I won't abuse that... well hopefully... I am fairly well spoken, I remember when i was a "noob" and i don't even know what to do on a server like this. This is one of my favorite server because this server doesn't require Premium Acc, I have been playing on this server for more than a year now and seen many new changes being made on this server. I actually spend most of my time on my computer. I've played other servers but, ExtremeCraft is the server I love to play. I like to play fair as well. I like helping people because it makes me feel better. I enjoy reading and learning more about technologies, despite the fact that I always use my PC, all the time. To be honest, my parents don't allow me to buy anything from the website, well it's always my dream to have a pet, I also love helping people and making the world a much better place! And yes, I really want to fly so bad :| because I honestly never fly in EC, I won't abuse, just because Wither is one of my FAVORITE pet, But anyways, my future pet awaits <3
Last edited by Scott on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 7 times in total.
The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job and determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves

IGN: BlackAurora

Why you want rank kits...etc...: I want a pretty awesome wither in this giveaway event. The main reason is because I don't really get a pet before and it sounds cool to have one of those. Secondly, I think it needs responsibility on our own self if we have a pet.. If we don't play with the pet that we are having, they will feel lonely and depressed.. I know the rules that set for the pets, and at this point I probably won't abuse players in the pvp arena. If I am not mistaken, you can ride on your pet which is a really cool feature to try it out. But somehow, I found the wither is strong and won't feel lonely xD But anyways, I really do appreciate your generous, ExtremePerfect. Hope you have a nice day.
Last edited by BlackAurora on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My spoiler isn't working D:
[+] Click to show/hide
Nub

Well I don't know if you're still giving away after the 75% discount but well..
IGN:PerZ
Why you want to have kits etc.: Well if I were to have kits I would like it to be Kit SpawnEggs in RPG since it would be of great help after the restart. If kits are not possible then I guess I would go with either the Squid Pet or the LaggOP title. Why do I want the pet you may ask? I would l love to have a squid that walks besides me whenever i hop from server to server. (They could fly too I think) As for the title, the LaggOP title is both noticeable and chat and perfectly fitting while I am playing.
"Peace is the greatest lie of all."
"Die with fear in you heart, or fight with blood on your hands."
"Fight as a hero , or die as a coward."
-Guess Who

PerZ wrote:Well I don't know if you're still giving away after the 75% discount but well..
IGN:PerZ
Why you want to have kits etc.: Well if I were to have kits I would like it to be Kit SpawnEggs in RPG since it would be of great help after the restart. If kits are not possible then I guess I would go with either the Squid Pet or the LaggOP title. Why do I want the pet you may ask? I would l love to have a squid that walks besides me whenever i hop from server to server. (They could fly too I think) As for the title, the LaggOP title is both noticeable and chat and perfectly fitting while I am playing.

I think you suppose to have 1 thing from him?