So Many WhySo's

Said In The Title. Since WhySoSerious Left The Server, Alot Of People Are Naming Or Renaming Themselves With The "WhySo" Word Like: WhySoExtreme, WhySoQueeny, WhySoNxDs And ETC. Not That I'm Complaining, I'am Just Asking. XD
RandomizE Signing Out :dark:
P.S: I Was Previously Known As BlazE_HunteR And The_Gladiator

Re: So Many WhySo's

RandomizE wrote:Said In The Title. Since WhySoSerious Left The Server, Alot Of People Are Naming Or Renaming Themselves With The "WhySo" Word Like: WhySoExtreme, WhySoQueeny, WhySoNxDs And ETC. Not That I'm Complaining, I'am Just Asking. XD

new Name
WhySoLuccy
aham ^^
Without L the world is just a world

vismokely wrote:
RandomizE wrote:Yeah That Too, But Why? XD

meybe some fans like NxDs fans
i dont know for really....

The First WhySo Is WhySoSerious Soo Maybe They Want The WhySo Reputation Alive :P I Don't Freaking Know.
RandomizE Signing Out :dark:
P.S: I Was Previously Known As BlazE_HunteR And The_Gladiator

RandomizE wrote:
vismokely wrote:
RandomizE wrote:Yeah That Too, But Why? XD

meybe some fans like NxDs fans
i dont know for really....

The First WhySo Is WhySoSerious Soo Maybe They Want The WhySo Reputation Alive :P I Don't Freaking Know.

wannabees.

But to be honest the server should just go ahead and make a WhySo title you can buy in shop so people wont have to change their names
A couple of Caught Hackers that got Unbanned: McCrafter1022, crundeecraft, Gab_Gamer3334,Harvous, XxBlizanxX, kikimox9 and the list goes on. But did they unban me for reaching offence limit a few days before it reset? :confused:
[+] Click to show/hide
Thats right! Nope, ExtremeCraft Logic

I agree with you KingPvPx they should add a WhySo Title and then you can pick what word you want in the WhySo Title and then if that happened then Juliana2222 would stilll be herself and then she will have a WhySoInnocent title and not have to buy a Username change ticket because I know Juliana2222 bought a username change ticket to change her user to WhySoInnocent instead of getting a title named WhySoInnocent which WhySo Titles should exist. (I saw this current post on forums and I hope it is a current topic so I am not necroposting) :D