Handing in my notice :3

Hello! So, I have decided I can no longer be staff, mainly for inactivity reasons, as I believe I am not currently beneficial to the server and, instead of being shamefully demoted, I chose to resign from my position. However, I will keep playing and will reapply when my schedule frees up. I would like to thank NxDs for giving me the chance to help this server. Even though I am quitting, I believe I have not let you down (much). I would also like to thank the all the staff members, for guiding me in my work, providing me with fun times I will never forget. It is my firm belief that I have actually forged friendships with many of you and I now regard my staff position as a way to socialize further. We will still talk on Discord with each other and now that I do not have so many responsibilities, we can actually play together some time.

I really loved my time as a staff. I felt noticed, useful, looked upon, maybe for the first time and it boosted my confidence. Hopefully, I will resume my responsibilities. Until then, I will miss the #offtopic section (a.k.a Land of the forever spam), the deep and nice conversations I had with NxDSarah and Icarus (Sarah and Ica, ples no kill me with hugs now ;-;), the funny conversations (few tho) I had with Salty (sandpaper is gud ;D).
Being a staff member is probably the biggest privilege I have ever encountered. Hopefully, someday, I will acquire that privilege again.
Ad mortem festinamus peccare desistamus. Et in ultima momenta, Memento Mori
[Resigned] *Click*

#LouxrayTheAncientNxDsFangirl/boy

Re: Handing in my notice :3

Goodbye ;), hope that you can reapply again
[Hero] Scott » The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job and determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves

Scott wrote:Goodbye ;), hope that you can reapply again

No worries, I will.
Being a staff member is probably the biggest privilege I have ever encountered. Hopefully, someday, I will acquire that privilege again.
[Resigned] *Click*

Louxray wrote:

No worries, I will.

Do u remember me? No? :'(
You only know my IGN. No one knows my capabilities. That too, more then others. - Pika

[+] Click to show/hide
#TIEMSquad

<3

We Work in Dark to Serve The Light,We Are Assassins,Nothing is True Everything is Permitted

Bai EC. **Click**

Candy4Pika wrote:
Louxray wrote:

No worries, I will.

Pika, y u do dis
[Resigned] *Click*

Louxray wrote:
Candy4Pika wrote:
Louxray wrote:No worries, I will.

Pika, y u do dis

:'( y u leave nub
You only know my IGN. No one knows my capabilities. That too, more then others. - Pika

[+] Click to show/hide
#TIEMSquad

<3

We Work in Dark to Serve The Light,We Are Assassins,Nothing is True Everything is Permitted

Bai EC. **Click**

Candy4Pika wrote:
Louxray wrote:
Candy4Pika wrote:

Pika, y u do dis

Can we move this discussion to Discord?
[Resigned] *Click*

Louxray wrote:
Candy4Pika wrote:
Louxray wrote:Pika, y u do dis

Can we move this discussion to Discord?

Sure I'm getting on rn

[+] Click to show/hide
#TIEMSquad

<3

Bai EC. **Click**