Sorry

So.. as the title says.. this is an apology from me to all of you... I know I don't spend my time playing on here as is.. but.. I need to tell you all this..

My dad passed away today, three hours before I am writing this message. I just can't spend any more of my time on leisurely activities. So I guess this is goodbye. And no.. I'm not coming back this time. Sorry Mates.. I really am.. I will miss each and every one of you with my heart..

So Goodbye To Everyone On Extremecraft.. I know many of you might not even care about this.. but this is just somethin I needed to tell all of you.. Goodbye Forever Mates..

I would also like the concerned authorities to open my Creative plots to the everyone on the server.. sort of a goodbye present from me to everyone else..

Sincerely
-Chris Cairns , Irehardt
Last edited by Irehardt on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ello Mates!!

Re: Sorry

I hope that someday, you'll find that happiness again, and that you'll smile back to the world, despite what it did to you. After all, it's not over yet. There's more to come from this strange land. Take care, and don't let those molesting things get to you, because we're human, we die and live.

We will miss you, Good Bye.
Stay Positive, work hard, and make it happen. Never give up on your dreams. Life is full of choices, choose the right ones.
=.= :$ Love y'all <3 .3. -3- .w. -w-

Re: Sorry

Kaylee wrote:I hope that someday, you'll find that happiness again, and that you'll smile back to the world, despite what it did to you. After all, it's not over yet. There's more to come from this strange land. Take care, and don't let those molesting things get to you, because we're human, we die and live.

We will miss you, Good Bye.

Thank You For The Kind Words.. I'll miss you all too :(
Ello Mates!!