Re: Prison Suggestions

I don't know how you can fix this, but I think you can with some plugins. On prions when you are mineing and mine the block underneath yourself their is like a 50% chance that you will get block glitched and get stuck.
BTW I Quit ExtremeCraft if you are wondering
[Extreme]
You can't find me on Prison
Illunminate confirmed

Way to op. On prisons if you have a flying pet or have /fly you can easily get outside of the mines. This means peopl can go out of bounds and do stuff. My friend grantplayer1 once got some apples from pvp that must have been from someone going out of the bounds. I believe that their is a plugin to stop Op golden apple crafting, but players can still get unfair things. To fix this just add a roof to all the mines.
[Extreme]
Illunminate confirmed

I suggest we make the last few warps of prison before [Free] Rank to be fighting mobs. SO the premise would be you dug yourself out of there. You're almost free but you still need to "fight" for your freedom.

So the last few warps would just be filled with mob spawners or whatever you see fit. And people fighting for freedom.
You could also change the requirements of [Free] from instead of buying it with money. They need a quota. So lets say for example you need 3x stacks of rotten meat and 2x stacks of bones or the such. This way no one just buys their way past the fighting. And it would also incentivise the renting of cells, because if you have almost all your requirements and you die with them, then all your hard work is wasted. And I feel like that is also a good thing to pink to prison.

It's just a rough suggestion feel free to use and change however you'd like.

1 ) Make the vote crates for prison better. Currently too many of the items are useless (Low tier ores, xp bottles, spawn eggs, spawners( to a certain degree), the money, the enderpearls, and the netherstar are pretty useless).
2 ) Make CTA more rewarding. Currently CTA is very unrewarding. If you die once in CTA with a full set of prot4 and a sharp 5 sword, you've already lost value from CTA, even if you manage to capture the arena at a later time.
3 ) /warp R needs to be bettter. Warp R has quartz ore and Quartz blocks. The ore sells at 1/9th the price of the blocks. That works for every other mine, but it only takes 4 quartz ore to make a quartz block. That means you waste time crafting Quartz blocks, or lose value by selling Quartz ore. It's also entirely too small. If there is more than one person at warp R, the mine is overloaded, and all the blocks in the mine can be mined before the 10 minute reset timer resets the mine.
4 ) Higher ranks are almost impossible to rankup. The block value to rankup cost ratio is too damm low. The time it takes to go from mine S to T, at 14 million every 10 minutes, is almost 89 hours of nonstop mining. That only increases as you go up. If you were to mine nonstop from mine A; meaning that people would give you eff5 tools for every mine, and you didn't stop to eat, it would take a MONTH of NONSTOP mining to reach [Free]. That's insane. After M, you stop feeling a sense of accomplishment for ranking up. Mining stops feeling rewarding. And when something feels boring or unrewarding, people quit.
5 ) Some more Cell Blocks (CB). Currently there are 3(4?) Levels of CBs, CB1, CB2, CB3, and Plots (if you count those). CB1 is filled with people who rent the CB for 3-4 months in advance, and than quit the server. CB2 is full of active people who wouldn't give up their CB for anything. CB3 is empty and doesn't have a whole lot of CBs. Plots are just straight up empty. People keep asking "how do i get a CB" Or "I did /find rent but it says not found". Other people have piles of money, but can't find an open CB. This needs to change. I think that either more tiers of CB need to be added. (have CBs 1-5, and distribute them between A-S, or put a cap on how many days forward you can rent your CB (I personally think that 1 month is more than enough, but I might be wrong). This way we can solve the people renting CB for months and months ahead, and than leaving the server, and fill up CB's with active players.
6 ) An easier way to move your CB. Currently moving CB's is a pain in the pink. Because members can only rent 1 CB at a time, when moving CB's, you have no way to move your stuff without your CB getting rented while you move. You need to unrent your current CB with stuff in your inventory, rent your new CB and place the stuff in your inventory, unrent your new CB with an empty inventory, rent your old CB and fill your inventory... You see where this is going right? It's so easy for you to lose everything in your CB because someone rents your old CB while you're busy filling your new CB. I propose their be a period of time where you can have 2 CB's, so when you go to rent a second CB, it'll give you 24 hours to use your old CB, before your old CB is put out for rent. That way people can use that period of time to move all their stuff, and 24 hours is ample time to move CB's. If you're worried about abuse, put a 1 week cooldown before players can rent another CB, so that they can't rent their CB's back to back every day.
7 ) Locked chests. They need to go. Currently, if you rent a CB as a MVP+, you can lock your chests. However, once you unrent the CB, if you've left the locks on the chest, the new player who rented the CB can't get rid of them. That means the CB is just full of unremoveable chests, effectively rendering the CB useless. If locked chests are kept, they should unlock all chests when the CB is unrented.
8 ) God Apples. God apples are dumb (the damm achievement for them says OverPowered). 10 instant hearts and regen 2. If you have these, you cannot die, barring broken armor. If both players have these, pvp just turns into a sausage fest. Both players just wait until someone's armor breaks, effectively making PVP a giant RNG fest where each player hopes that their unbreaking 3 prot 4 armor procks unbreaking more than the other player. It's stupid and boring, and sucks all the fun out of pvp.
Thanks for text wall. BUILD THE WALL, MAKE AMERICA G8 AGAIN. Kek.
Strongly suggest these two videos, even if you don't enjoy anime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzQ6gRAEoy0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRkgH7Uu-hA

This would be a amazing thing to add to prisons and would make the community better.

/playerwarp is a wonderful command to go to people islands where there are usually shops. On prisons it is very hard to make a successful shop because their is no /playerwarp command. If you added this command it would make shops more common on prisons. I know some people with a lot of the same thing that could make a shop for it. If you have a cb1 it is IMPOSSABLE to make a shop that works.
[Extreme]
Illunminate confirmed

Re: You need more CELLBLOCKS!!!!

AngelofGod wrote:Their are not enough cell block especially in Cellblock2. Their should also be more layers one on top of the other so their are enough its not hard to get cracked world edit.

Cb3 is empty. I'm using it, LizardFromAbove is using it, Old_Man_Logan is using, Chuckeythebear is using it... and I think that's it. Just lower the requirement for Cb3.
Clueless little butterfly. Don't mind me please.

You Should Add A Duel Arena And Put The Price Of The Items In A Place Because Most Of God Items We Can't Know Their price so -_-
And Let Members Sell 2Items At Ah. And Maybe Add A Fishing Place Like Sea . And Please Add More Rooms At Cb1/Cb2 :P bcs most of Cb3 Is Empty.
=============
Thanks ;) :P
=============