My brother on my computer and got me banned help!

InGameName: room2232

Date Of Ban (Estimate if needed): 1/10/2017 9pm

Why Were You Banned? (Hacks, etc): Inappropriate Links

Why Do You Think You Should Be Unbanned?: I got off my computer to take a piss and my brother got on my keyboard and typed things in the game chat that got me banned. I really did not mean to type the thing in the chat as I had no reason to. I was not typing before, you can check the chat logs, I didn't talk to anyone but my friend over skype and we were just playing and building our base.

Anything Else You'd Like To Admit?: I am sorry that I did not log off when I went to the bathroom, it was my mistake and it would not happen again. I went to the bathroom not knowing my brother would troll me :/

Re: My brother on my computer and got me banned help!

room2232 wrote:InGameName: room2232

Why Do You Think You Should Be Unbanned?: I got off my computer to take a piss and my brother got on my keyboard and typed things in the game chat that got me banned. I really did not mean to type the thing in the chat as I had no reason to. I was not typing before, you can check the chat logs, I didn't talk to anyone but my friend over skype and we were just playing and building our base.

Anything Else You'd Like To Admit?: I am sorry that I did not log off when I went to the bathroom, it was my mistake and it would not happen again. I went to the bathroom not knowing my brother would troll me :/

Woah

room2232 wrote:InGameName: room2232

Things that will NOT help you get unbanned:
- Excuses, such as "I don't know why I'm banned, I have done nothing wrong!" or "My brother/sister/aunt/uncle/cousin/friend/... did it and I don't deserve to be banned."
- Lying, especially about (not) using hacked clients, x-ray, abusing chat and/or griefing.
- Making threats of any kind.
- Constantly asking about your Ban Appeal.

BTW i think its funny you left your computer open and your brother typed that all in LMFAO
btw to lock your computer hold down The Windows Key + L that should take you to the lock screen
Pedophiles hidden in Minecraft can you find them all?

LMFAO

Things that will NOT help you get unbanned:
- Excuses, such as "I don't know why I'm banned, I have done nothing wrong!" or "My brother/sister/aunt/uncle/cousin/friend/... did it and I don't deserve to be banned."

I recommend trying to take a different approach than blaming someone else.
Do not perform an action for the rewards it may bring. Perform it because it's the right thing to do.