Re: Guitar Respect (he should get demoted)

Do you guys even read the things im writing? i am using OptiFine now and i will tell you something.

When i saw DavagonV using /afk in pvp i recorded him.
then i did /helpop so guitar could come.
he used /afk in pvp 3 times i recorded 3 times.
and after i recorded that i didnt relog once just one time i gone to fac/sur because i wanted to search Guitar you can check the logs so i recorded and didnt relog so it means if in the record arent hacks i didn't hack and guitar i think you have to look into the settings there is a key with you can look behind you m8 but go ahead i used F5 i wanted to shoot DavagonV but i saw Neko behind me so i canceled the shoot to attack Neko and if i used Aimbot i would hit him but i always failed

SteinAssasin wrote:IM using LabyMOd with 1.8 animations so sorry bruh :)
And i dont see any aimbots
a aimbot aim the one you're looking at and i saw with F5 that Neko come so i returned to kill him

You gave us another reason to keep you banned. You admit you used labymod.

SO for everyone who still dont understand.

I got banned ro "aimbot"
but if i have used aimbot how could i miss so many arrows ? can you tell me? Aimbot is there to not miss any arrows if you even know what aimbot is and
i saw with F5 that Neko comes to me so i canceled my one shoot to kill him. or should i let me killing.
and like i said i dont use LabyMOd i didnt look into the rules for long time so i still thought that this is allowed.
Sorry for using LabyMod but i wont apologize for that i got banned for i didnt hack so i want an unban
It was a mistake and i know i was raging so i wrote he should get demoted but i dont mean it like this i admit that i used LabyMod and i stop using it now but i didnt use hacks i cant use Hacks+LabyMod at once i thikn so pls unban me i will use optifine

SteinAssasin wrote:SO for everyone who still dont understand.

I got banned ro "aimbot"
but if i have used aimbot how could i miss so many arrows ? can you tell me? Aimbot is there to not miss any arrows if you even know what aimbot is and
i saw with F5 that Neko comes to me so i canceled my one shoot to kill him. or should i let me killing.
and like i said i dont use LabyMOd i didnt look into the rules for long time so i still thought that this is allowed.
Sorry for using LabyMod but i wont apologize for that i got banned for i didnt hack so i want an unban
It was a mistake and i know i was raging so i wrote he should get demoted but i dont mean it like this i admit that i used LabyMod and i stop using it now but i didnt use hacks i cant use Hacks+LabyMod at once i thikn so pls unban me i will use optifine

As stated before, bow aimbot doesn't give you perfect shots. Players can still avoid the arrows. (Especially since they are moving and its a farther distance versus aimbot with a sword in hand-to-hand combat). All it does is make you aim at other users without even having to do it yourself.

Anyways, you can only bump your appeal once every seven days, this includes comments.
JrMod
Creative, Skywars, eggwars

Links to find me at!:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/toastypuchu/?hl=en
Patreon (support me!): https://www.patreon.com/ToastyPuchu
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfTnvywZX-y5k8tesunuouA

Sypin wrote:

I got banned ro "aimbot"

As stated before, bow aimbot doesn't give you perfect shots. Players can still avoid the arrows. (Especially since they are moving and its a farther distance versus aimbot with a sword in hand-to-hand combat). All it does is make you aim at other users without even having to do it yourself.

Anyways, you can only bump your appeal once every seven days, this includes comments.

But i need to defense myself i didn't even used hacks i am just mad because i didnt use hacks this people just hate me and i dont want to offense now but there are some player witch hit every arrow no matther if i move or not and there is a player who spin and hit me with range and he is legit.
i just want to say its possible to follow a player with the bow when he's moving try it Just do it.

SteinAssasin wrote:
Sypin wrote:

I got banned ro "aimbot"

But i need to defense myself i didn't even used hacks i am just mad because i didnt use hacks this people just hate me and i dont want to offense now but there are some player witch hit every arrow no matther if i move or not and there is a player who spin and hit me with range and he is legit.
i just want to say its possible to follow a player with the bow when he's moving try it Just do it.

Just admit your fault...
LightSoars was banned 1 second ago. Reason:Thought to have a hack client, but doesnt hack anyways :/
Nxds is the new Owner?Find out in the new episode of Dragon Ball Super

So, let me get this straight. If I hack(I'm not saying that you did, I'm just giving an example) or use an unallowed client, and then I do dodgey stuff like BowAimbot-thingy with proof AND THEN I admit to using the client and then I say I changed my client. I still disobeyed a rule though, didn't you? I couldn't just hack and then say im playing legit anymore. It doesnt work like that. You should come up with solid proof or I dont think you're going to get any where NEAR an unban.

LightSoars wrote:
SteinAssasin wrote:
Sypin wrote:

Just admit your fault...

What should i admit i don't hack! 1sec after i got banned i wanted to screenshare Guitar_strings i asked LogischerBasti_ to write him i want to screenshare and he didnt want to and now will you say but you can remove the client,no you can see when i edited last time anything in the folder so this could be my proof but guitar didnt want too. he could see im using LabyMOd fine then i will make an unbal appeal that i wont use LabyMod anymore but then change my ban reason to LabyMod not hacking i dont use hacks