Re: Guitar Respect (he should get demoted)

I can show ya in Single Player when i shoot Davagon when he was near Neko i saw Neko so i shot last time at him because i saw Neko come i could show you i wanted 1sec after i got banned to screenshare you my version folder and more but you denied it so you want me to stay banned i swear i i didnt hack its reflex.

SteinAssasin wrote:I can show ya in Single Player when i shoot Davagon when he was near Neko i saw Neko so i shot last time at him because i saw Neko come i could show you i wanted 1sec after i got banned to screenshare you my version folder and more but you denied it so you want me to stay banned i swear i i didnt hack its reflex.

Your like me pro at bows, I shot invisable players in one shot , which was totally a lucky shot, I go ham on bows so I pretty much take random shots and hope for the best lol, anyways don't know if your lying but good luck? lol
[+] Click to show/hide
_xXNemoXx_ Was Previously Known As KittySoftOnPc
H20Nemo Was Previously Known As _xXNemoXx_
MrNemo Was Previously Known As H20Nemo
AntiStrike Was Previously Known As MrNemo

[Ex-Staff] [Hero] AntiStrike

I got a video where DavagonV made /afk in pvp so i wrote /helpop and Guitar come and i didnt relog after i did /helpop so if i send the video here its the proof that i dont have hacks :D
i will send it to you after one answer

This is not a message to say you don't need to show that video or anything. I only wonder why you would do that. Your banned because of hacking. Instead of making sure other people get warned or anything like that. Make sure you get unbanned. Don't make a chat room here, won't help u...
[Extreme]

Acid has to live!

Ok to be honest I see no hacks he's in a corner and waiting for ppl to come and what if he saw him with the corner of his eye and went for a bow shot the. Saw the other man comeing back so he tried to get a quick k shot in and if he had aim bot he would of shot the man coming up but he missed like all his shots in the vid so yea
Join us WarriorOfHades the best
WarrorOfHades vs PhilippineDeathSquad
Only play at 1-6 am some where between there if you ever want to play with me
Make Egg wars spawn great again! To where all maps are played and would be seen together

Ruvim123 wrote:Ok to be honest I see no hacks he's in a corner and waiting for ppl to come and what if he saw him with the corner of his eye and went for a bow shot the. Saw the other man comeing back so he tried to get a quick k shot in and if he had aim bot he would of shot the man coming up but he missed like all his shots in the vid so yea

Thank you i was online with LabyMod but with 1.8 animations if you dont trust me lets screenshare

Ruvim123 wrote:Ok to be honest I see no hacks he's in a corner and waiting for ppl to come and what if he saw him with the corner of his eye and went for a bow shot the. Saw the other man comeing back so he tried to get a quick k shot in and if he had aim bot he would of shot the man coming up but he missed like all his shots in the vid so yea

But he has labymod
[+] Click to show/hide
So what if you have 1.8 animations, you still used the mod. (Stay banned)
LightSoars was banned 1 second ago. Reason:Thought to have a hack client, but doesnt hack anyways :/
Nxds is the new Owner?Find out in the new episode of Dragon Ball Super