Guitar Respect (he should get demoted)

InGameName: SteinAssasin

Date Of Ban (Estimate if needed): a few minutes ago

Why Were You Banned? (Hacks, etc): BOW AIMBOT

Why Do You Think You Should Be Unbanned?: I swear to my Life i didnt use BowAimbot i shoot like 10000000000 times beside
DavagonV and i got banned

Anything Else You'd Like To Admit?: No im not pony hacking!

Re: Guitar Respect (he should get demoted)

Your swearing in this unban appeal that is a reason for me to say you don't deserve an unban.
You have some aimbot Your head always follows mine. We tested u, we asked Guitar_Strings to come.
He should be promoted for the good help!

Greetz DavagonV
[Extreme]

Acid has to live!

omg no, please no demoot guitar. he is gud boi ;-; pl0x admin pl0x no nixdis pl0x nu ban guitar he gud staf
Being a staff member is probably the biggest privilege I have ever encountered. Hopefully, someday, I will acquire that privilege again.
Ad mortem festinamus peccare desistamus...Et in ultima momenta, Memento Mori
[Resigned] **Click**

#LouxrayTheAncientNxDsFangirl

He banned me because i followed with the bow DavagonV to shot him perfectly but DavagonV moved quickly and he jumped and i didnt want to waste Arrows so i didnt shoot at him until he stop so thatswhy i got banned. and guitar respect bro you are really nice but really ?

Here's the evidence: https://youtu.be/milEhucF6aI Skip to 01:02
As you can see, you can easily follow Davagon with your bow, which is not a problem, but as soon as NekoKurumi starts approaching you from an angle at which you can't see him, your head swivels onto him, you turn back to him, when NekoKurumi then start climbing you snap onto him and kill him. Immediately after you kill him, you're aiming onto Davagon again with your bow. If you'll kindly explain this phenomenon I would appreciate it.
Do not perform an action for the rewards it may bring. Perform it because it's the right thing to do.

Guitar_Strings wrote:Here's the evidence: https://youtu.be/milEhucF6aI Skip to 01:02
As you can see, you can easily follow Davagon with your bow, which is not a problem, but as soon as NekoKurumi starts approaching you from an angle at which you can't see him, your head swivels onto him, you turn back to him, when NekoKurumi then start climbing you snap onto him and kill him. Immediately after you kill him, you're aiming onto Davagon again with your bow. If you'll kindly explain this phenomenon I would appreciate it.

If he was using a minimap mod, it would allow him to spot people, even from behind, right? I mean, it's not that NekoKurumi was sneaking on him. Of course, I doubt that a bit, because he would need to focus on many things at one, aiming at Davagon and checking the map at the same time and I believe that is somewhat improbable.
Being a staff member is probably the biggest privilege I have ever encountered. Hopefully, someday, I will acquire that privilege again.
[Resigned] **Click**

I play with a minimap. I never see players sneaking up on me. Even when I do, it's impossible to snap and swivel onto them like SteinAssasin did.
Do not perform an action for the rewards it may bring. Perform it because it's the right thing to do.

Guitar_Strings wrote:I play with a minimap. I never see players sneaking up on me. Even when I do, it's impossible to snap and swivel onto them like SteinAssasin did.

Yeah, sure. I have to agree his reaction was too good to be true.
[Resigned] **Click**