Re: =D

getkop wrote:I'm back!!!!!!

I'm gonna be playing again but not as often as before though but it's ok
I hope to see some of the old players again there.....

Welcome back!
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳| (° ͜ʖ ͡°) -Want some popsicle sticks?
┳┻|⊂ ノ
┻┳|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|>¥<) -I'm good thank you!
┳┻|⊂..ノ
┻┳|

Ye Boi
-WhySoDivine Old Ign Mai Boi
Never Give Up On Your Dreams Because You Can Achieve Something That You Want.
:dark: Blank Inside Of Me :dark:

we work in dark to serve the light we are Assassins

Getkop they banned me for no reason i need u to tell every one y because i said that i didnt like this server and i shouldnt recieve a permanet ban but a temporary ban for like a day
DON'T MESS WITH THE OPS
Red Wolf savage 4 life and if u mess with one u mess with all
RedyFighters on top

redwolfpvp wrote:Getkop they banned me for no reason i need u to tell every one y because i said that i didnt like this server and i shouldnt recieve a permanet ban but a temporary ban for like a day

You clearly advertised. And 1 day tempban won't be a good idea because you may do it again.
We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
[Ex-Staff]

wtf i just said a server name out in chat and that i dont like the server because i sent my grief team to it u doosh bag wat u trin to screw me over because u dont like me piss of sky
DON'T MESS WITH THE OPS
Red Wolf savage 4 life and if u mess with one u mess with all
RedyFighters on top

redwolfpvp wrote:wtf i just said a server name out in chat and that i dont like the server because i sent my grief team to it u doosh bag wat u trin to screw me over because u dont like me piss of sky

Be kind please I don't recommend you.
Don't go off-topic.
We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
[Ex-Staff]