Tips for acidisland

How to play AcidIsland
So first of all, do /is or /island to start a island (If you are new) then you will be teleported to your island Beware: Your items will get removed if you start one
You can Coop a player with the command: /is coop [UserName] you can invite a person with /is invite the player will join your island if he doesn't have one.
You can leave your island with /is leave but you have to make a player leader with the command: /is makeleader [Player Name]
You can kick a player from your island with the command: /is kick [Player Name]
You can make a player go out of your island (A random person) with the command /is expel [Player Name]
You can turn on your teamchat with /is teamchat.
If you want more help to /is help.
Gold Block adds 1.5 levels and so does Emerald Blocks ; a diamond block adds 3 levels.
Also if you just started:
-Rain damages you too
-A water-breathing potion makes you invulnerable to acid
-If you have 2000$ switch your island's biome to desert to disable rain if you want to (Cold Beach would be good too as it freezes water)
-As of now, cactus farms are the best source of income
-There are 3 skeleton, 3 magma, and 2 blaze spawners in the nether; check them out if you still haven't
Important
You can do /shop to buy blocks and other things.
You can do /pvp to PvP other players.
You can join a players island if they invite you.
Last edited by mil1027 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Change is inevitable; progress is optional.
The man who claims to be the boss in his own home will lie about other things as well.

Re: Tips for acidisland

If I recall correctly a Gold Block adds 1.5 levels and so does Emerald Blocks ; a diamond block adds 3 levels.
Also if you just started:
-Rain damages you too
-A water-breathing potion makes you invulnerable to acid
-If you have 2000$ switch your island's biome to desert to disable rain if you want to (Cold Beach would be good too as it freezes water)
-As of now, cactus farms are the best source of income
-Check out /is warp kills123x for a public slime farm
-Check out /is warp PerZ for a 1$ per stack cacti shop (may not be stocked, I don't play anymore)
-There are 3 skeleton, 3 magma, and 2 blaze spawners in the nether; check them out if you still haven't
I once feared the dark, until one day I realized, I feared the best ally I could have; I tread amidst the dark and I in return, lets it envelop me.