Appliance

Title of the application - Acid Island appliance

InGameName: HomieNexus

Where are you from: Europa,Romania

Your Timezone (GMT):GMT +2 Hours

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am a student in Romania,i am in the 8 class.I like helping people,it would be great being a JrHelper or a Helper or however that is called because i would have something to do,i play all day and my parrents are saying: Do something dont just play!So now i can say that i am playing helping someone,witch is an excuse.But anyway,i am not here to tell you about excuses,i am here to apply for this ''JOB'' (I call it a job but its more like a Hobby).I want to join ExtremeCraft Staff because i think that i would do great!I am allso a Boy,maybee i should of talked about that first.Well i like to play videogames,i allso have a youtube channel where i post music and stuff.Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMCFnj ... p_lYGwwwDg

-I like technology and everything related to it.I dont wear glasses.I like to stay inside.I dont like sport,i mean i dont make sport,i just stay and PLAY.I am in a ONLINE school so i kind of just do homework at home. I play games on: Xbox 360 (I am looking for selling it and buying a Xbox ONE),PC (I have 2 Gigabites of RAM so i dont have the BEST pc.

-I would like to speak about my PC:I think that is good to have a Staff with a BAD PC because i can find zones with LAG on the server and i can Report that,to make the server a Better experience for players.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation:I have no experience with moderation,i never moderated ssomething

Why do you want to be staff?- I want to make the server a better place.Think about it,someone that plays allot and watches out for Hackers,unapropiate language,CAPS,and other stuff.

Which server are you applying for? (Survival/Factions/Skygrid/Skyblock/... / are you applying for Builder too):I want to appli for Acid Islands,and i am not applying for builder

When did you start playing Minecraft; January 10 2015

What languages do you speak:Romanian,English,Deutsch (Maybe i have some problems with some words,but i can speak good)

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: Monday to Sunday (At least 1hour,max 5 hours,at random time,lets say i can play between 10 in the morning to 1 in the night

Any additional informational you'd like to add: I am GOOD at redstone and my favourite collor is cyan
Last edited by DJNN on Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Appliance

uhh,i correccted some stuff check this out,and if it does still lack information then,i will be back with another appliance in 30 days,thats what it says:You have to wait 30 days for your next appliance.