Re: Someone has been stealing from me...

kawaiirika wrote:Hi,

Recently it came to my attention that someone had been stealing from my chests on FlowPower's island (I'm a part). Is there any way to check find logs of who checked certain chests? Because I lost a lot of valuable items, and it's very irritating that I don't know who it was. This is basically griefing and I can't do anything about it because someone could have just been cooped and just stole my stuff or someone on my own island has been taking my things (the items are nowhere to be found). Also, items in general are disappearing my island and there's no way to find out what happened. This has upset me, because also people can just join an island to grief it without consequences.

-KawaiiRika

I'm sorry, but this is not an offence according to the senior staff members. I am sorry about your items, but here's my advice: Don't /trust people you don't trust. It;s that easy! You can look at /trustlist , and it will show you everyone who has trusted you, and then you can /untrust the person you realized was a thief. If this is really a problem, higher staff can check chest logs. And also, when you have a report, use the reports section: viewforum.php?f=7
#EatATaco

-Enigma

:dark: