Hey Guys ^_^

Hey guys!!!! i miss playing again in the server...i miss all of you guys, all my friends (if i even have one still) i hope everything is still fine in the server ^_^

real life stuff are keeping me busy like highschool new school year new fake friends to deal with XD

anyways i really hope that i can play with you guys again, join the server again

i hope some of you guys still remember me, i hope that theres still atleast one player there that still remember me

see you guys whenever ^_^ miss you guys and pls take care ^_^

Re: Hey Guys ^_^

getkop wrote:Hey guys!!!! i miss playing again in the server...i miss all of you guys, all my friends (if i even have one still) i hope everything is still fine in the server ^_^

real life stuff are keeping me busy like highschool new school year new fake friends to deal with XD

anyways i really hope that i can play with you guys again, join the server again

i hope some of you guys still remember me, i hope that theres still atleast one player there that still remember me

Hope you come back soon! :)
Underestimate me. It'll be fun

Re: Hey Guys ^_^

getkop wrote:Hey guys!!!! i miss playing again in the server...i miss all of you guys, all my friends (if i even have one still) i hope everything is still fine in the server ^_^

Know meh??

We teamed with DavagonV and more.
If you need me you can find me on Factions :)

Faction DragonClaw
Is Beast
Greets TheKillerNL

Extreme

My chanel
----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtPKvU ... WG8ytrPnyg <----