Re: AcidIsland RESET(?) Discussion!

Although I don't play Acidisland often, I think the economy there is messed up .-.
Some items in the shop are ridiculously expensive ._.
    Thou may storm my castle,
    Thou may obliterate everything,
    Thou may cause me pain,
    but I shall never give up

I don't like this idea...
we spent alot of time to get OP stuff and money and get to the island we have right now and i no think someone want lose his stuff and island and money.

pls dont reset it

A lot of people spent almost there whole day working on their island (like me who spend my whole day there)

and I agree to what people has said that a lot of people might quit because its so hard to get money with all the price change
so pls dont restart me and a lot of people will be affected big time cause of this restart

Im just gonna share my story ok

So because its summer I dont have school so I pretty much spend all my day Inside my house and everyday I'm always online on acidisland working
And whenever me and my family go somewhere I always say to my self that the time wasted in this journey is a lot i could have made a lot of work on my island if we didn't left the house

I always play on acid and spend my whole day there and Believe me on what i said i litterally mean my WHOLE day

I eat on my desk while im still online

when i wake up i go straight to my computer

My dad was really disappointed cause sometimes i pretend to have a fever or a head ache so i dont have to go to school and because he's always working all day he doesn't know what i do with my day

I only get off the computer when I'm going to get my food or if im gonna take a shower

sometimes i borrow my brother's laptop and play acidisland for a whole night then in the morning i still paly

so pls dont restart acidisland because some people became my friend cause i have a "nice" island im not gonna say there names

So if you guys reset the acidisland server a lot of people's time will just go to waste

its like Dieu deleting the server and starting from scratch again

Im gonna say this

sometimes i tried to make a new account and play there and its very hard to get money by selling cobble,saplings and some other stuff that doesn't involve using a spawner So i wish you guys see my point

if you dont heres what i am saying

DON'T RESTART CAUSE OUR TIME WILL GO TO WASTE AND OTHER PEOPLE WILL QUIT

SO IF YOU RESTART IT YOU MIGHT LOST PLAYERS THAN GET NEW ONES

SO DON'T EVER RESTART ACIDISLAND

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE THAT IM GONNA BEG SOMEONE

I AM BEGGING YOU GUYS,MODERATORS AND THE OWNER PLEASE DON'T RESTART IT!!!!!

quickalex wrote:Yes! Iv'e played Acidisland for a total of 1 week. In that period I invested 80m, and got a return of around 120m. It's ridiculous.

Exactly,
I spent a good amount of time building my grinder, I still don't care about it, it's good resetting it. This will backup us to old times, working "Hardly" to win at least 10k :P. Also, less lag, those creepers are taking down the server, and I believe that there will be other ways to win moneys, right?
Decided to vote, yes.
I'm back, didn't die.