Re: Factions Suggestions

^ Gotta agree on more arenas. Right now there is only one arena and it can get quite boring.. Another thing. I think keeping the eco down is enough. Yeah when it opened it was all about keeping the eco down and in control. Its 3-4 months into the map now? Its time to add spawners to the shop and More spawneggs, I mean whats the point in hiding all the spawners from players? If they wanted to explode the eco they would regardless if there were barely any spawners in the map (eg: massive auto farms)
hi my name is strqfzd sypin forced me to change my signature because the 9 year olds will do /ci and lose all their items rip

How about organizing the /shop due to the fact that it really bugs us all and confusing and time wasting

I also suggest adding Dungeons and other MC structures
"Your light is but a candle in the infinite dark."

"Gaze upon me and despair!"

"You may shackle the living, but the dead must walk free."

"Death is blacker than the blackest black... times infinity."

Remove /top and /jump definitly .
even if it's not allowed to do it on an enemy faction , but they can just leave their fac and do it ... it's too annoying
a lot of factions got raided by this glichting and most of people left the factions server :/
Get Rich , or Die trying ... :D :D

Moroccan_Legend wrote:Remove /top and /jump definitly .
even if it's not allowed to do it on an enemy faction , but they can just leave their fac and do it ... it's too annoying
a lot of factions got raided by this glichting and most of people left the factions server :/

No, don't remove /jump and /top. Me and all the other Extreme ranked players payed with real life money for the perks and we deserve to keep them for donating to this wonderful server so -1 on your suggestion. Also if you mean factions alone then that's fine I guess in enemy territory.
[+] Click to show/hide
QueenFlowerBloom was previously known as WhySoQueeny, MissQueenyYT, Savage_Snorlax and Snarlz23

[+] Click to show/hide
nab

Moroccan_Legend wrote:Remove /top and /jump definitly .

Yea yea . just in factions. Remove /jump /top in claimed lands . and keep em in unclaimed lands. It'll be the best thing to do :)
Get Rich , or Die trying ... :D :D