£15m giveaway

Hi everyone

I am going to do a £15m giveaway on the factions server, including a drop party on the weekend.

I will be splitting 14m into 7 parts and I will drop them into random factions balance over the next 48hrs so anyone can win. The last 1m will be split up into 5 parts which you can win by replying to this post and filling this form.

IGN:

Faction:

Why you want the money:

Who your favourite fac player is ( has to be me or you will be rejected )

Drop party will be on the weekend depending on if my base dosent get raided in the mean time cos it's unclaimed atm lol

Re: £15m giveaway

I do want 15 million pounds tho
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration It's a dare.

IGN: AveXKirigaya

Faction: DragonClaw

Why you want the money :So I can help my faction by getting spawners and giving away some money to new players

Who your favorite faction player player is (has to be me or you will be rejected) :You because you are doing this giveaway

EVERYONE IS RIGHT!!
#Sp0OnZ Is the best thing you can get out of a legendary crate key

IGN:Moroccan_Legend A.K.A EasyPeasy1

Faction: Fabulous

Why you want the money: i got no money i'm not trying to be funny but i left it all at home today .

Who your favourite fac player is ( has to be me or you will be rejected ) : It's me =)
Get Rich , or Die trying ... :D :D

IGN: Death

Faction: Unknown (Unknown Prevails!!!)

Why you want the money: For purposes Unknown. For the use of items and things that might benefit us more or less. To establish a "Truce" (lol).

Who your favourite fac player is ( has to be me or you will be rejected ). "Based on your post, It occurs to me that your english is not fluent enough" - quickalex
"Your light is but a candle in the infinite dark."

"Gaze upon me and despair!"

"You may shackle the living, but the dead must walk free."

"Death is blacker than the blackest black... times infinity."

IGN: DeathRix23

Faction: MeatPuppets

Why you want the money: Because we're really poor and we're hoping to get our first spawner.

Who your favourite fac player is ( has to be me or you will be rejected ): Ok ok, its you, xGill.
Vandalism:
Beautiful as rock in a cop's face.

IGN:Respicious

Faction:WarOfHades

Why you want the money:Some Private Stuff

Who your favourite fac player is ( has to be me or you will be rejected ) You
Never Give Up On Your Dreams Because You Can Achieve Something That You Want.
:dark: Blank Inside Of Me :dark:

we work in dark to serve the light we are Assassins