Why Skyblock Restart

First of all, I agree with your decision, no doubt, I agree, delete the islands of those who do not enter, delete the islands of those who enter like ours, for example my friend MVP is a shame we gave so much effort that we gave you so much support why are you doing this you are playing on our server,

Re: Why Skyblock Restart

Well it will be more fun to play when you started from new. Like I had 40 igs before I got greifed and I was bored, nothing to do anymore. Your just to rich and nothing to do anymore. I hunk more players would play it more when it's all from new. That's why I started OpSkyblock since it's all from new and fun to try get OP and rich island etc..
[+] Click to show/hide
_xXNemoXx_ Was Previously Known As KittySoftOnPc
H20Nemo Was Previously Known As _xXNemoXx_
MrNemo Was Previously Known As H20Nemo
AntiStrike Was Previously Known As MrNemo

[Ex-Staff] [Inferno] [Legend] AntiStrike

NFS_Unity wrote:But we are not as rich as you We are dealing with you, you are asking us to go to yours

I Have Hard Time understand this.. lol. All I said it's better for those who are rich , for everyone to be equal. Doesn't matter if your not rich.. Well it's resetting and that's it..
[+] Click to show/hide
_xXNemoXx_ Was Previously Known As KittySoftOnPc
H20Nemo Was Previously Known As _xXNemoXx_
MrNemo Was Previously Known As H20Nemo
AntiStrike Was Previously Known As MrNemo

[Ex-Staff] [Inferno] [Legend] AntiStrike

I can easily clarify why the reset is happening.
1. The Spawn is outdated, Ugly & needs a serious remake.
2. With a new shop comes new money making potentials, if we were to change the prices & add/remove new items to the shop the veteran players may have an abundance of supplies they could sell back to the shop & break the economy.
3. Players will have a chance to progress at the same rate & all fight for that number one spot instead of 1 island being 200% ahead of everyone else.
4. We have a new arena that the PvP players will get to explore & fight in.
5. A lot of players are at the point where they have finished all the challenges have multiple of every items & ran out of ideas to do.

Hope this clears some stuff up ;3
-Angel

alvinridel wrote:Is the new Skyblock going to be in 1.9 ? Because if people get bored that easily, it would be better to have more things to do, more blocks, more items.... And 1.8 is just too old for that :)

Wait for awhile and maybe dieu will change the version?
Nobody is Perfect.

~Atrotics

Do you have Evidences to Proof that i am Wrong?

alvinridel wrote:Is the new Skyblock going to be in 1.9 ? Because if people get bored that easily, it would be better to have more things to do, more blocks, more items.... And 1.8 is just too old for that :)

No! No! Please no 1.9. #WorstUpdate. They can add 1.9 items, but not the stupid combat " enhancements"
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳| (° ͜ʖ ͡°) -Want some popsicle sticks?
┳┻|⊂ ノ
┻┳|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|>¥<) -I'm good thank you!
┳┻|⊂..ノ
┻┳|

LightSoars wrote:

No! No! Please no 1.9. #WorstUpdate. They can add 1.9 items, but not the stupid combat " enhancements"

Well they can just add the new items and keep the old combat system :) some helper said that is possible, that would indeed be the best option

I'm ready for the Skyblock reset because everyone will have a fresh start and will have a chance to run for /is top #1. Currently me and my team are /is top #2 with Guitar_strings in front of us. We had fun but all of us are ready for the restart.
Love all People like they are your family, help the needed people and be yourself.