Restart?

I have noticed that players on skygrid have become too op. A bit too op. I think it is about time that skygrid restarts. If you do not believe me that the players are to op, I have plenty of evidence... I realize that we skygrid members are not wanting a restart, but it would better help the server, by having more members because of the restart, and the players, by letting everyone have a new fresh start.
#EatATaco

-Enigma

:dark:

Re: Restart?

Yes some players are OP (maybe too OP) but idk if you saw but there are often more than 40players in skygrid now if there is a restart players who start last 2weeks, not sure they want to reset all their hard work.
If there is a restart all things will be harder and when a member or donor will say " can you silk my spawner ?" we will probably just steal it if it's hard to find .
And OP players will just be OP again.
The server is in his better days i think, don't break that with a restart

_EnigmaPvP_ wrote:I have noticed that players on skygrid have become too op. A bit too op. I think it is about time that skygrid restarts. If you do not believe me that the players are to op, I have plenty of evidence... I realize that we skygrid members are not wanting a restart, but it would better help the server, by having more members because of the restart, and the players, by letting everyone have a new fresh start.

I Agree.
[+] Click to show/hide
_xXNemoXx_ Was Previously Known As KittySoftOnPc
H20Nemo Was Previously Known As _xXNemoXx_
MrNemo Was Previously Known As H20Nemo
AntiStrike Was Previously Known As MrNemo

[Ex-Staff] [Inferno] [Legend] AntiStrike

SuicideDuck666 wrote:-104872948177401741957295916491740174710

It's over 9 thousand !!! XD
Being a staff member is the biggest privilege I have ever encountered. Hopefully, someday, I will acquire that privilege again.
Ad mortem festinamus peccare desistamus. Et in ultima momenta, memento mori.

zzzZZz

SuicideDuck666 wrote:
Louxray wrote:
SuicideDuck666 wrote:-104872948177401741957295916491740174710

It's over 9 thousand !!! XD

XD

Mi Miss You (Bayed The Stalker)
Never Give Up On Your Dreams Because You Can Achieve Something That You Want.
:dark: Blank Inside Of Me :dark:

we work in dark to serve the light we are Assassins

SuicideDuck666 wrote:
Divine wrote:
SuicideDuck666 wrote:XD

Mi Miss You (Bayed The Stalker)

NOOO

? =<?
Never Give Up On Your Dreams Because You Can Achieve Something That You Want.
:dark: Blank Inside Of Me :dark:

we work in dark to serve the light we are Assassins

a reset is not relevant, I would probably be right back up OP again within the first day.. That won't stop people getting op
Ex-staff

thanks guys for making my time here amazing! on that note some one take care of My faction while I uh.. take a long break. (banned)

Being a member of staff is a privilege. Its whether you choose to take your job seriously that matters most.