Re: Prices down in /Shop

Ikr! This is ridiculous , If it is so reduce all the prices! Why only on iron? Now igs will cost around 2mil in few days, and some people will have i would say millions of igs! Its gonna lag hard, and then you guys say server reset, and all go and this repeats? Plus People ingame Buy ranks for igs for other people! What about the moeny they wasted , Its not worth! Take action quick, I'm sure, coz There is thousands on donaters in this server who plays only survival and they leave?... YOu guys dont have to care coz you get the $ ryt? Trust me This is gonna be a big case, I kindly request to Revert all the shop prices
[VIP] the_ratatouille
Make Friends, Help & be Happy xD

hell yeah i dont agree with the new price pls we need the old prices we worked hard to get igs so our prize is to be rich and get money and get love xD now what are we gonna do please do something we want all to have a break we worked hard we get a break (hope you understand) </3

So Just reduce the Iron and Cactus price after half of the server bought ranks? rank are just nothing without /afk
now what we gonna /afk for? nether wart that grows in 10min? you should Revert the prices like before , i dont care if u are the only server selling spawners
Actually its unique idea.. u shouldn't do this , What about The Rich People having 30 Igs + ? they will not worry cuz how many Igs does one need , if u wanna remove spawners ... Remove it completely from every Base existing in Survival , So Please restore the previous prices , i hope u understand , Or refund the money of ranks . its been 5 months ... i have been collecting money with so much hard work , and as I get igs you decide to This . and Do Explain the 'Server's Economy' And Why Only Cactus and iron?? :'(
Last edited by SeekNDstroy on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SeekNDstroy wrote:So Just reduce the Iron and Cactus price after half of the server bought ranks? rank are just nothing without /afk
now what we gonna /afk for? nether wart that grows in 10min? you should Revert the prices like before , i don care if u are the only server selling spawners
Actually its unique idea.. u shouldn't do this , What about The Rich People having 30 Igs + ? they will not worry cuz how many Igs does one need , if u wanna remove spawners ... Remove it completely from every Base existing in Survival , So Please restore the previous prices , i hope u understand :D Or refund the money of ranks . its been 5 months ... i have been collecting money with so much hard work , and as I get igs you decide to This . and Do Explain the 'Server's Economy' And Why Only Cactus and iron?? :'(

+1
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZWU4t ... tzlvZwLIKA
subscribe And Like

Know RED_Ghost
:greedy: :devil: :devil: :devil: :vampire: