Re: So lets be real am i the reason for the price change in survival??

chief_mccloud wrote:
Sypin wrote:Do not get offtopic please.

Read this. Guitar gave a perfect explanation about the price drop.

And another thing. Guys, please read the holograms. They aren't there for decoration. "Prices in shop will update every month" which means depending on the exonomy, things will change. Changes are needed anyways or survival will become another boring server where ysers just stand and get things from other people instead of actually doing what you are supposed to be doing.

Surviving. Like hunting, gathering, etc.

Reason: https://www.extremecraft.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=37510

i do not understand what you we SUPPOSED to be doing?? i thought we where free to spend ur time how we please and if we want to afk at someone else farm why cant we?? -_- that is like saying we MUST farm something that doesnt involve a spawner.. and sometimes people get paid in game for their time spent afk

You are, but players are also getting lazy and that lazyness broke the economy to where the rich were only getting richer and the poor was taking handouts. With the rich getting richer, they could easily by more spawners and eggs and then just hand them out, effectively dropping the value of spawners and eggs.

So we fixed the problem. If the economy gets better, we'll go back to the original shop prices with maybe a few edits.
-=-JrMod-=-

:c

Check me out!:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/toastypuchu/?hl=en
Patreon (support me!): https://www.patreon.com/ToastyPuchu
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfTnvywZX-y5k8tesunuouA

Chief i wouldn't say its because of you the simple fact is they dont want people making easy money, but whats the difference if you make it from golems or auto sugar cane farms or cactus farms i mean we all spent alot of money to buy the golems in the first place and if you gonna half the sell price to be fair you should half the buy price and using the economy excuse is just a load of rubbish they just wanna sell their in game cash which people wont buy if you can make easy money thats what its all about, the same way when they removed the sell for dyes, there was no auto dye farm you had to manual farm flowers and make dye but people were makin to much money so they removed it, just look at the history spawners used to be 100k now they are 1 million and price of eggs were cheaper also and more variety but hey we can sell kit eggs what a great idea so changes were made to force you to get it, spawners were found in the wild, cant have that better change it to the nether only, Now i only speak the truth and say it how i see it and well the truth hurts and frankly whatever they do i will always find a way to make money and why bother when everything gonna get reset again when they finally update this server to a newer version just another cash grab whats next in game microtransaction lol We even sell legendary keys now to get little kids gambling this aint csgo or tf2 and what you unbox you gonna lose when the server resets and you cant sell it on any community market place.

xXWog69Xx wrote:Chief i wouldn't say its because of you the simple fact is they dont want people making easy money, but whats the difference if you make it from golems or auto sugar cane farms or cactus farms i mean we all spent alot of money to buy the golems in the first place and if you gonna half the sell price to be fair you should half the buy price and using the economy excuse is just a load of rubbish they just wanna sell their in game cash which people wont buy if you can make easy money thats what its all about, the same way when they removed the sell for dyes, there was no auto dye farm you had to manual farm flowers and make dye but people were makin to much money so they removed it, just look at the history spawners used to be 100k now they are 1 million and price of eggs were cheaper also and more variety but hey we can sell kit eggs what a great idea so changes were made to force you to get it, spawners were found in the wild, cant have that better change it to the nether only, Now i only speak the truth and say it how i see it and well the truth hurts and frankly whatever they do i will always find a way to make money and why bother when everything gonna get reset again when they finally update this server to a newer version just another cash grab whats next in game microtransaction lol We even sell legendary keys now to get little kids gambling this aint csgo or tf2 and what you unbox you gonna lose when the server resets and you cant sell it on any community market place.

I agree with you xwog this server is really making ppl leave to go join another server I understand why now man

And again, no one asks you to buy stuff with your real life money. Its not even required to move forward on extremecraft. They're just perks. Its no different from buying on any other server really.

If you want to complain about real life money, that's your own fault. We don't bribe you to go buy keys or waste rank upgrades on users for spawners of which you already know the server will eventually update. You could just be like everyone else and actually work for your items or play it smart and get them for free by doing things.

The money excuse is getting tiring honestly. We have buycraft as an option because the server needs money in order to keep it running. Instead of just excepting donations, we decided to give you thongs for giving money (aka, purchases such as kit spawnegg, etc.).

So now you know not to spend money on strangers for temporary items. It was pretty dang obvious that eventually each server would need price drops or even a full reset; so why spend your money on other users and then complain about it when it happens?

What it sounds like to me is you all want to give money away for in-game stuff and then cry robbery on items that you knew were temporary.
-=-JrMod-=-

Check me out!:

Sypin wrote:Do not get offtopic please.

Read this. Guitar gave a perfect explanation about the price drop.

And another thing. Guys, please read the holograms. They aren't there for decoration. "Prices in shop will update every month" which means depending on the exonomy, things will change. Changes are needed anyways or survival will become another boring server where ysers just stand and get things from other people instead of actually doing what you are supposed to be doing.

Surviving. Like hunting, gathering, etc.

Reason: https://www.extremecraft.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=37510

*economy and *thing :p
Strangers are just friends waiting to happen

Sypin wrote:And again, no one asks you to buy stuff with your real life money. Its not even required to move forward on extremecraft. They're just perks. Its no different from buying on any other server really.

If you want to complain about real life money, that's your own fault. We don't bribe you to go buy keys or waste rank upgrades on users for spawners of which you already know the server will eventually update. You could just be like everyone else and actually work for your items or play it smart and get them for free by doing things.

The money excuse is getting tiring honestly. We have buycraft as an option because the server needs money in order to keep it running. Instead of just excepting donations, we decided to give you thongs for giving money (aka, purchases such as kit spawnegg, etc.).

So now you know not to spend money on strangers for temporary items. It was pretty dang obvious that eventually each server would need price drops or even a full reset; so why spend your money on other users and then complain about it when it happens?

What it sounds like to me is you all want to give money away for in-game stuff and then cry robbery on items that you knew were temporary.

there was never anything stating this would happen first off an second off people do deals with their friends not just strangers it is like you guys dont want us to do what we enjoy doing at this point i think the staff is the lazy one's i mean admin come in the server to change the price of stuff when they dont even play the game to begin with Shiptur seriously thought cactus had a "power" and it was a good investment that just goes to show the admin do not know the eco well enough to make these kind of huge changes do and i sure would like to know why you think ALL the new meber or "poor" players ask for hand out i have a friend named ReyInYoFace he is new to the server and he makes his own money not by afkinf at a farm but by working for me i pay him for his work and he has done very well for himself i will continue to help my friends an i will also continue to give out FREE stuff because it what i enjoy to do i am sorry i ruined ur eco u can blame me idc but im just having fun giving stuff away making CHILDREN happy feels good another thing is i have had over 200 million for weeks maybe even months now if i wanted to i could have gave all my money away and then your eco would have really been messed up but i dont i am not trying to ruin the server but i was told survival would be reset within a few months anyway maybe 5-6 months so if i wanna give stuff away i will period u cant tell me how to enjoy and spend my time here thats not right at all -_-
:devil: “He who angers you controls you. The best revenge is living well. ” :greedy:

chief_mccloud wrote:
Sypin wrote:And again, no one asks you to buy stuff with your real life money. Its not even required to move forward on extremecraft. They're just perks. Its no different from buying on any other server really.

there was never anything stating this would happen first off an second off people do deals with their friends not just strangers it is like you guys dont want us to do what we enjoy doing at this point i think the staff is the lazy one's i mean admin come in the server to change the price of stuff when they dont even play the game to begin with Shiptur seriously thought cactus had a "power" and it was a good investment that just goes to show the admin do not know the eco well enough to make these kind of huge changes do and i sure would like to know why you think ALL the new meber or "poor" players ask for hand out i have a friend named ReyInYoFace he is new to the server and he makes his own money not by afkinf at a farm but by working for me i pay him for his work and he has done very well for himself i will continue to help my friends an i will also continue to give out FREE stuff because it what i enjoy to do i am sorry i ruined ur eco u can blame me idc but im just having fun giving stuff away making CHILDREN happy feels good another thing is i have had over 200 million for weeks maybe even months now if i wanted to i could have gave all my money away and then your eco would have really been messed up but i dont i am not trying to ruin the server but i was told survival would be reset within a few months anyway maybe 5-6 months so if i wanna give stuff away i will period u cant tell me how to enjoy and spend my time here thats not right at all -_-

just to be clear Shiptur raised prices up 25% more now and i am happy with that but it is still not 100% fair to those who made deals during the 75% off sell its not right you all know it and you dont care the staff here is just money hungry plane and simple
:devil: “He who angers you controls you. The best revenge is living well. ” :greedy:

chief_mccloud wrote:
chief_mccloud wrote:

just to be clear Shiptur raised prices up 25% more now and i am happy with that but it is still not 100% fair to those who made deals during the 75% off sell its not right you all know it and you dont care the staff here is just money hungry plane and simple

That's not are fault that you guys made deals during the 75% sale. We aren't responisble for what you do with your money. All of you made the choice to waste money on temporary items. You all know that there's no point in ranking someone for spawners because eventually survival will reset just lie all other servers. It is not required to pay money for ingame stuff. The economy is broke. It needed to be fixed.

If anyone is at fault, uts the users who spent money. I certainly would never rank up anyone for ingame items at all. Its the same thing as paying someone to give you food. Food won't last forever just as ingame items won't.

Secondly, staff doesn't get paid. Its a volunteer job. All the money goes to Dieu and that money is used to keep the server running. Of course, you can keep complaining about how volunteer staff members are money hungry for something they don't even get. And you can complain even more that the server demands for money even though ut needs to or guess what? There would be no more extremecraft.
-=-JrMod-=-

Check me out!:

Sypin wrote:
chief_mccloud wrote:
chief_mccloud wrote:there was never anything stating this would happen first off an second off people do deals with their friends not just strangers it is like you guys dont want us to do what we enjoy doing at this point i think the staff is the lazy one's i mean admin come in the server to change the price of stuff when they dont even play the game to begin with Shiptur seriously thought cactus had a "power" and it was a good investment that just goes to show the admin do not know the eco well enough to make these kind of huge changes do and i sure would like to know why you think ALL the new meber or "poor" players ask for hand out i have a friend named ReyInYoFace he is new to the server and he makes his own money not by afkinf at a farm but by working for me i pay him for his work and he has done very well for himself i will continue to help my friends an i will also continue to give out FREE stuff because it what i enjoy to do i am sorry i ruined ur eco u can blame me idc but im just having fun giving stuff away making CHILDREN happy feels good another thing is i have had over 200 million for weeks maybe even months now if i wanted to i could have gave all my money away and then your eco would have really been messed up but i dont i am not trying to ruin the server but i was told survival would be reset within a few months anyway maybe 5-6 months so if i wanna give stuff away i will period u cant tell me how to enjoy and spend my time here thats not right at all -_-

That's not are fault that you guys made deals during the 75% sale. We aren't responisble for what you do with your money. All of you made the choice to waste money on temporary items. You all know that there's no point in ranking someone for spawners because eventually survival will reset just lie all other servers. It is not required to pay money for ingame stuff. The economy is broke. It needed to be fixed.

If anyone is at fault, uts the users who spent money. I certainly would never rank up anyone for ingame items at all. Its the same thing as paying someone to give you food. Food won't last forever just as ingame items won't.

Secondly, staff doesn't get paid. Its a volunteer job. All the money goes to Dieu and that money is used to keep the server running. Of course, you can keep complaining about how volunteer staff members are money hungry for something they don't even get. And you can complain even more that the server demands for money even though ut needs to or guess what? There would be no more extremecraft.

Im sure admin get paid -_- where else does our money go clearly not into the server with so many weekly i mean daily problems im not trying to be rude with u i just dont see it fair to release 75% off knowing good and well all these kids are gonna be doing deals then the day the sale is over prices get not just changed but CUT in HALF and these kids are being told the item they just traded real life money for is basically useless cause now u need to invest ur time into something else its just not right and a very scummy thing to do like i said idc i have million i have my team i have enough spawners but if i was new and done deal id see this as completely unfair this is not real life the iron does not need to go up and down and if it does then there needs to be an automatic system put into place for the prices to be changed not a admin that dont even play the game to come in and cut stuff in half you know its wrong and the entire survival lobby turned against Shiptur last night because of it again he dont even play the game he says so himself he dont have "time" for it but they have time to set up a legal trap stealing money from children and young adults call it what u want i call it highway robbery period im done with this please lock this idc it been resolved.. for now - Chief_McCloud

b4 i go ill add ive been in the server for about 8-9 months now and NEVER have they changed prices now its "monthly" XD yea right ill just stop doing my part and the eco will balance out for other but ill still be #1 untill admin reset or steal it from me XD good luck catching me guys i love you but im going for a billion dollars now bet