Bedwars needs a serious clean-up.

Moderators: Owner, HeadAdmin

MC_DeliriouS

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:36 pm

I play bedwars very often, but sadly, SO many problems occur in almost every single map. Some are bugs, others are stupid features and annoying things that just makes the game feel like a complete scam. I'll start from the bad to the absolute worst.

1. This is a bit more opinion based, but snowballs are, not OP, but definitely not balanced. This is used both defensively and offensively, and you'll win, let's say, roughly 75% of solo-fights and even team-fights if you're using one of those. 15 Iron ingots.. Screw the Iron Sword! We're not here to have close-proximity PVP!
2. Generators are formed with invisible armor-stands. I don't know how it works exactly, but that's what is needed to know here... And if a generator is coincidentally placed between you and an enemy, PVP is completely disrupted because you're not going to be able to hit them. You'll hit the armor stand. And trust me, that occurs to be more disruptive than you'd think. Screw PVP rules, let's have something similar to boxing rules and hire 2 idiots and their brothers to fight in a boxing match so that we can milk in some money and call it a draw so that we can milk even more money in the rematch in November 9th.
3. In some maps mostly the duo a.k.a teams of 2 map, SAKURA, trying to bridge to another team is interrupted by an annoying bug that makes the wool seem like ghost blocks. It completely worries the player while bridging. And it does affect the bridging, as if you place a block right underneath your feet, it actually registers normally and you'll get stuck in the wool until you brake it. And if you hold right-click while bridging, you might place wool twice, and you'll get suffocation damage until you try to get yourself out. Take that tryhards, now you'll want to go to mid a lot more frequently.
4. Force-field is annoying as all hell. The only situation where you can combat it is if the team you're attacking isn't in their main island, so you can deplete the force-field while trying not to put yourself out into the void. If the team is in their base, well. Happy little accidents. Oh yeah, it also costs 20 diamonds, which are sometimes generated slightly outside mid. Screw Ender-Pearls, just bridge and hope you don't get that ghost-block bug.
5. Oh, and did you know: there's a chance that your win-streak will break for 1 stupid reason?... If the match ends, and you.. "won", your win will most likely not count if there's a "player-less" team with a bed. Screw YOU, other people need to win, you know? It's called good sportsmanship! Understand? S-P-O-R-T-S-M-A-N-S-H-I-P!

MC_DeliriouS

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:39 pm

YES I AM MAD.

• Information