I might have lost my Skygrid base/plot.

SkyGrid is a challenging survival map for Minecraft in the style of SkyBlock. It's formed out of a grid of random environmental blocks, with a gridlength of 3 blocks. Try and find the random chests and spawners placed throughout the map!

Moderators: Owner, HeadAdmin

Aicku

Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:03 pm

Hello,

I'm a new player on your server ExtremeCraft and i'm a big fan of Skygrid. I have one issue, I accidentally made the spawn of skygrid my home point, but i already have a claimed base and now I can't get to it. People tried to help me but they don't know how to help me get me to my base.

I unfortunately didn't take a screenshot of my coordinates at my base, and was wondering if anyone from the staff team could help me get me to my base or make my home point on my base again? I had this incident yesterday as well but I just gave up since there wasn't much, but my current base does. So i'm quite sad there's a chance I won't find it again.

I understand if there isn't a way to help make my home point my base again, but if there is I would appreciate some help.

Kind regards,

Aicku.

• Information