Anarchy - Private chest blow up glitch.

Minecraft issues, Launcher issues, Java issues, ...

Moderators: Owner, HeadAdmin

Xavierthehero

Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:44 am

Hello TechTeam!

On the Anarchy server, we are all greeted with some nice rules! But one of those lines says that Locket chest can be blown up.

I used TNT today on some chest to loot, but it didn't worked at all! After the third try, I was sick of it. So this is a major game breaking glitch. Because even the V.I.P.s in this game mode don't need the full protection. Otherwise we will get the... Lets say.... "Pay to win" situation.

Good luck TechTeam!

~ Xavier ten Hove

Xavierthehero

Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:42 pm

So...
Is someone doing something about it? Is it fixed? Aren't the moderators of this form very active here?

JuaritOXp

Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:11 pm

Chests can be blown up using withers.

LightWayUp

Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:36 am

Xavierthehero wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:44 am
Hello TechTeam!

On the Anarchy server, we are all greeted with some nice rules! But one of those lines says that Locket chest can be blown up.

I used TNT today on some chest to loot, but it didn't worked at all! After the third try, I was sick of it. So this is a major game breaking glitch. Because even the V.I.P.s in this game mode don't need the full protection. Otherwise we will get the... Lets say.... "Pay to win" situation.

Good luck TechTeam!

~ Xavier ten Hove
Moderators aren't really active on this forum, and even if they are, they can't solve the issue either, only at most forwarding this information to NxDs or Dieu ( the only 2 developers of ExtremeCraft ).

If you haven't submitted a Bugs & Technical issues Support Ticket yet, I would recommend doing such.

However, if JuaritOXp is right, what the rules stated wouldn't be wrong as the chest can indeed be blown up, just not with TNT.

• Information