How to set custom skins?

Moderators: HeadAdmin, Owner

iDudeX

Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:38 am

So, I know there's a command where you can set skins:
/skin set <PremiumUsername>
But I want to get my own skin in the game, makes me feel a bit homely if you will. Normally, I use the ely.by skin system where I can get a skin that I created and use it.
The problem is my friends can't see the skin and I can't see theirs.
So, is there a way to set custom skins on the server or somewhere else?

(We are broke and can't afford minecraft. actually our parents wont allow to buy paid games but whatever...)

William1491

Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:43 pm

So custom skins can be made through apps on ur phone even on the computer, personally I use one call soon creator and has a blue background with a diamond mincart skin on in which helps. Once u find a skin u will need to save it on your computer, after that is done go to minecraft.net sign in, go to profile and press skin, select either classic or slim and transport ur skin file in the file slot below and save

LightWayUp

Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:31 pm

William1491 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:43 pm
So custom skins can be made through apps on ur phone even on the computer, personally I use one call soon creator and has a blue background with a diamond mincart skin on in which helps. Once u find a skin u will need to save it on your computer, after that is done go to minecraft.net sign in, go to profile and press skin, select either classic or slim and transport ur skin file in the file slot below and save
He's asking about setting custom skins without premium account...

DyinqSoul_

Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:27 pm

iDudeX wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:38 am
So, I know there's a command where you can set skins:
/skin set <PremiumUsername>
But I want to get my own skin in the game, makes me feel a bit homely if you will. Normally, I use the ely.by skin system where I can get a skin that I created and use it.
The problem is my friends can't see the skin and I can't see theirs.
So, is there a way to set custom skins on the server or somewhere else?

(We are broke and can't afford minecraft. actually our parents wont allow to buy paid games but whatever...)
Honestly I don't think theres any other possible way to do that... Well you can make your own skin in a website, say needcoolshoes.com and once you've done that, you can ask a premium user to change their skin for like 5 mins so you can do /skin set <user> and then they can change their skin back to the one that they had earlier and you won't lost the skin either. :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

• Information