Minecraft Jokes

Moderators: HeadAdmin, Owner

User avatar
Shalom6242
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:28 pm

Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:20 pm

Post some Minecraft jokes for me
:) Let the jokes begin :o

User avatar
KaptainKookie
Posts: 445
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 7:01 am
Location: One of the satellites of the Saturn...

Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:29 pm

Shalom6242 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:20 pm
Post some Minecraft jokes for me
:) Let the jokes begin :o
What do you call the minecart with diamonds?

User avatar
Shalom6242
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:28 pm

Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:41 pm

KaptainKookie wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:29 pm
Shalom6242 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:20 pm
Post some Minecraft jokes for me
:) Let the jokes begin :o
What do you call the minecart with diamonds?
Minecart with diamonds?

JoshX_X
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:38 am

Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:09 am

Please receive end of life support

User avatar
SuperSpear
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:37 am
Location: Tragedy
Contact:

Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:23 pm

KaptainKookie wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:29 pm
Shalom6242 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:20 pm
Post some Minecraft jokes for me
:) Let the jokes begin :o
What do you call the minecart with diamonds?
The Diamond Minecraft you mean DanTDM?

User avatar
KaptainKookie
Posts: 445
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 7:01 am
Location: One of the satellites of the Saturn...

Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:29 am

SuperSpear wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:23 pm
KaptainKookie wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:29 pm
Shalom6242 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:20 pm
Post some Minecraft jokes for me
:) Let the jokes begin :o
What do you call the minecart with diamonds?
The Diamond Minecraft you mean DanTDM?
nU iT'S tHe MinEcARt wiTh DiaMoNdS... oR TMwD

User avatar
Shalom6242
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:28 pm

Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:06 am

KaptainKookie wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:29 am
SuperSpear wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:23 pm
KaptainKookie wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:29 pm


What do you call the minecart with diamonds?
The Diamond Minecraft you mean DanTDM?
nU iT'S tHe MinEcARt wiTh DiaMoNdS... oR TMwD
Yass I was right

MercilessJan
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 11:08 pm

Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:13 am

Please uninstall chrome

User avatar
SeaguIl
Posts: 2098
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:52 am
Location: The Universe

Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:15 am

Afflixon wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:13 am
Please uninstall chrome
no

User avatar
LightxDark
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:57 pm
Location: Prison

Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:44 am

uninstall breathing

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], mirvoxo and 2 guests