Replay Mod

Moderators: HeadAdmin, Owner

User avatar
DaveXUchiha
Posts: 1407
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:34 am

Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:30 am

BrxkenSound wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:24 pm
Hahaha ave shut up i thougt u only got a week ban, or did they make it perm
Do you literally stalk my profile?

Joshers
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:38 am

Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:16 pm

There's this mod which allows you to replay events of your life.

User avatar
honeygay
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:07 pm
Location: Lazytown (Robbie will always be number one)

Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:44 pm

AveXYoda wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:30 am
BrxkenSound wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:24 pm
Hahaha ave shut up i thougt u only got a week ban, or did they make it perm
Do you literally stalk my profile?
You told me it was a week ban.. On discord

TehQwex
Posts: 4374
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:50 pm

Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:08 am

Replay Mod is like Freecam, and if you get caught for using it, you will get perm banned, Hacking and Using disallowed mods are a straight permanent ban since a long time, read the rules, cant be that hard.

coolguy11110
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 3:48 am

Sat May 18, 2019 5:43 am

FennecTheFox_ wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:19 pm
@MicaeChan Hey any info on whether staff looked at my appeal, its been about a week and im getting, lets say.. a little impatient (I'll still wait aslong as i can get unban one day)
Asking gets it automatically denied

coolguy11110
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 3:48 am

Sat May 18, 2019 5:45 am

AveXUchiha wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:42 am
LightWayUp wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:28 pm
xNyaEllie wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:19 pm
@MicaeChan Hey any info on whether staff looked at my appeal, its been about a week and im getting, lets say.. a little impatient (I'll still wait aslong as i can get unban one day)
What does this have anything to do with Replay Mod?
hey can i have unban pls i got banned for making 7 alts
Asking gets it automaticly denied

User avatar
honeygay
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:07 pm
Location: Lazytown (Robbie will always be number one)

Sat May 18, 2019 9:39 pm

coolguy11110 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 5:45 am
AveXUchiha wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:42 am
LightWayUp wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:28 pm


What does this have anything to do with Replay Mod?
hey can i have unban pls i got banned for making 7 alts
Asking gets it automaticly denied
oh XD, Well kinda late to say that cuz my appeal did get accepted in the end

User avatar
DaveXUchiha
Posts: 1407
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:34 am

Sun May 19, 2019 12:21 am

FennecTheFox_ wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 9:39 pm
coolguy11110 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 5:45 am
AveXUchiha wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:42 am


hey can i have unban pls i got banned for making 7 alts
Asking gets it automaticly denied
oh XD, Well kinda late to say that cuz my appeal did get accepted in the end
He told me, not you

User avatar
honeygay
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:07 pm
Location: Lazytown (Robbie will always be number one)

Thu May 30, 2019 2:06 pm

AveXUchiha wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:21 am
FennecTheFox_ wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 9:39 pm
coolguy11110 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 5:45 am


Asking gets it automaticly denied
oh XD, Well kinda late to say that cuz my appeal did get accepted in the end
He told me, not you
oh sorry, when he quoted you it also quoted me so i got a notfication too, So i replied to him lol :ok_hand:

User avatar
LightWayUp
Posts: 1701
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:21 pm
Contact:

Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:59 am

:facepalm:
I wonder how this thread turned from the discussion of Replay Mod into something about bans and appeals...

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: _Vapwirhl_ and 1 guest