Extreme Craft

Used

Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:33 pm

Extreme Craft.
It used to be one of the most popular cracked server. What really happened? Why did it become like this? And also if you are always on the forum, you will also notice that there are a lot lesser players surfing the forum. I think there are several reasons or answers that caused the problem whether the server or the forum. Some of them might blame the staff but are they really the right one that get blamed? In my opinion, staff members or even Extreme Craft aren't the reason. The real reason is Minecraft is just not as popular as the it was before. I love Extreme Craft but I'm sad to say that Extreme Craft will never be like the prime Extreme Craft anymore.
Everything comes to an end. Extreme Craft will forever be one of our favorite server and remember as one of the best cracked server. Thanks for everything you gave to the players, Extreme Craft. :)

WieEinAlpha

Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:44 am

Sounds like every other post about "ec dying"

Used

Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:53 am

WieEinAlpha wrote:
Hmm yaaa :o xdd

xDerpy_Senpai

Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:57 am

WieEinAlpha wrote:
Truth always hurts :joy:

BigChungiChungus

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:19 pm

Used wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:33 pm
Extreme Craft.
It used to be one of the most popular cracked server. What really happened? Why did it become like this? And also if you are always on the forum, you will also notice that there are a lot lesser players surfing the forum. I think there are several reasons or answers that caused the problem whether the server or the forum. Some of them might blame the staff but are they really the right one that get blamed? In my opinion, staff members or even Extreme Craft aren't the reason. The real reason is Minecraft is just not as popular as the it was before. I love Extreme Craft but I'm sad to say that Extreme Craft will never be like the prime Extreme Craft anymore.
Everything comes to an end. Extreme Craft will forever be one of our favorite server and remember as one of the best cracked server. Thanks for everything you gave to the players, Extreme Craft. :)
this is sad..we both are also from jupiter

• Information