Accident

SkyBlock is one of the most popular gamemodes ever created. The concept behind the map is very simple; you spawn on a floating island and must survive and complete challenges with the resources available to you.
bokag

Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:02 pm

I got logon the server and went to skyblocks and do my normal thing vote and stuff then I went to the crates and used all of my keys and I was lucky to get a skeleton spawner from there I immediately went to my island and started building a grinder for my spawner and i was almost done building my grinder and suddenly i accidently placed my skeleton spawner on the ground then i grabbed my silk touch pickaxe not knowing and can only be picked up by vip+ rank people since i've only been in the server for about 2-3 weeks and then i mined after that all of my hardwork turned into misery,, I'm hoping that maybe i could get a refund since i've made an honest mistake i really hope that maybe admins/stuffs could help me and i want to thank you in advance thats all

Dizy_

Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:45 am

I dont really think staff can anyhting for you... even tho it was an honest mistake, many people lie about stuff like this to get free valuables.This
happened to me when i was still new on the server and i just kept going. i recommend that you do the same. :)

• Information