Things I Hate In Eggwars #MakeEggwarsGreatAgain

Blue_8

Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:14 pm

STAFF PLEASE DO NOT LOCK THIS, I HAVE ALREADY MADE A TICKET AND I WANNA DISCUSS THESE POINTS WITH THE COMMUNITY. Since there’s an eggwars reset in September, I wanna discuss everything I do not like currently in eggwars.
1) Right now, most of the players in eggwars farm for hours to get good stats and kdr. High KDRs show that the player has the patience to spawn kill someone for 1 hour everyday, they do not show how good a player is. However, I’m not here to complain. I have a suggestion that can fix this and make KDRs more skill based. Final kills. Yes exactly, I know that I’ve stolen this from Hypixel but it really makes the game more balanced. Basically, only final kills count in your stats and kdr, you’ll still get coins for non final kills but they won’t count in stats. Also, I feel like you should get 10 times more coins for a final kill than a normal one. This is really going to make KDR meaningful.

2) The server is pretty much vote to win + pay to win which ends up being hilarious. Extreme players get 20k coins daily without playing a single game (voting) which is nuts. I know that you need money to host the server and other stuff but you should make the coins multiplier a little bit less pay to win. I feel like having x2 coin multiplier for Extreme and Nexus, x1.75 for Elite and Legend, x1.5 for Hero and MVP, x1.25 for VIP and Donor is much more balanced, players who support the server will still feel like they’re getting an advantage and default players won’t feel as it’s a big disadvantage to them. PLEASE REDUCE VOTING REWARDS TO $100 BECAUSE VOTING RIGHT NOW GETS YOU MORE COINS THAN PLAYING THE GAME FOR 5 HOURS DAILY WHICH IS CRAZY. You should make kits A LITTLE bit cheaper after reducing voting rewards. I think 50% off for every single kit sounds a bit balanced after reducing voting rewards.

3) FULL DIAMOND KIT IS WAY TOO OP especially in maps with no emeralds generator. Suggestion: Make it give you only half diamond (chest and boots) I know some dummies are gonna start attacking on me saying that Ironman will be better than it. However, remember that you can easily get leather pants and helmet to make this almost as good as Ironman + you’ll have rare pieces no one else will have in your game so you’ll be the most stacked guy (in maps without an emerald generator).

4) There are many maps that nobody plays anymore and it’s actually sad to see most of the old maps being empty all the time. Suggestion: add a x2 coin booster in these maps :)
Last edited by Blue_8 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LifeIsATragedy

Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:14 pm

Blue_8 wrote:
STAFF PLEASE DO NOT LOCK THIS, I HAVE ALREADY MADE A TICKET AND I WANNA DISCUSS THESE POINTS WITH THE COMMUNITY. Since there’s an eggwars reset in September, I wanna discuss everything I do not like currently in eggwars.
1) Right now, most of the players in eggwars farm for hours to get good stats and kdr. High KDRs show that the player has the patience to spawn kill someone for 1 hour everyday, they do not show how good a player is. However, I’m not here to complain. I have a suggestion that can fix this and make KDRs more skill based. Final kills. Yes exactly, I know that I’ve stolen this from Hypixel but it really makes the game more balanced. Basically, only final kills count in your stats and kdr, you’ll still get coins for non final kills but they won’t count in stats. Also, I feel like you should get 10 times more coins for a final kill than a normal one. This is really going to make KDR meaningful.

2) The server is pretty much vote to win + pay to win which ends up being hilarious. Extreme players get 20k coins daily without playing a single game (voting) which is nuts. I know that you need money to host the server and other stuff but you should make the coins multiplier a little bit less pay to win. I feel like having x2 coin multiplier for Extreme and Nexus, x1.75 for Elite and Legend, x1.5 for Hero and MVP, x1.25 for VIP and Donor is much more balanced, players who support the server will still feel like they’re getting an advantage and default players won’t feel as it’s a big disadvantage to them. PLEASE REDUCE VOTING REWARDS TO $100 BECAUSE VOTING RIGHT NOW GETS YOU MORE COINS THAN PLAYING THE GAME FOR 5 HOURS DAILY WHICH IS CRAZY.

3) FULL DIAMOND KIT IS WAY TOO OP especially in maps with no emeralds generator. Suggestion: Make it give you only half diamond (chest and boots) I know some dummies are gonna start attacking on me saying that Ironman will be better than it. However, remember that you can easily get leather pants and helmet to make this almost as good as Ironman + you’ll have rare pieces no one else will have in your game so you’ll be the most stacked guy (in maps without an emerald generator).

4) There are many maps that nobody plays anymore and it’s actually sad to see most of the old maps being empty all the time. Suggestion: add a x2 coin booster in these maps :)
my boi, we fellow old players made a same post like this 1yr ago and they only fixed a part ew already died when the ogs left

DemonicFiddle

Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:14 pm

To be honest i do in fact agree with you on this post and i'm quite intrigued by the suggestions you've made, but i don't think staff are gonna be that reasonable to process all that stuff, you know how staff these days are, and 2x multiplier on abandoned maps seems inefficient, this is only my opinion, don't take it seriously or as a general fact. :expressionless:

Blue_8

Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:11 pm

RedyStony wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:14 pm
To be honest i do in fact agree with you on this post and i'm quite intrigued by the suggestions you've made, but i don't think staff are gonna be that reasonable to process all that stuff, you know how staff these days are, and 2x multiplier on abandoned maps seems inefficient, this is only my opinion, don't take it seriously or as a general fact. :expressionless:
Dude trust me, when voting rewards are reduced and playing the game is the only way of getting coins, it won’t be inefficient at all. Playing on that map will allow you to buy the kit you want 2 times faster.
Last edited by Blue_8 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DemonicFiddle

Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:34 pm

Well you see, it's that people can just be too headachy or too inexperienced at playing to get money and they are so impatiently waiting to get a kit that'll help them win so many games, and if you want the vote rewards to be reduced then the kits will have to be reduced too, the prices, the benefits etc...

Blue_8

Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:51 pm

RedyStony wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:34 pm
Well you see, it's that people can just be too headachy or too inexperienced at playing to get money and they are so impatiently waiting to get a kit that'll help them win so many games, and if you want the vote rewards to be reduced then the kits will have to be reduced too, the prices, the benefits etc...
If you read my whole post, you’d see that I said that they should reduce all kits’ prices by 50%. Furthermore, I said that final kills should give you 10 times more coins than a normal kill, which means that final kills should give you 50 coins (as a default member) so it won’t be that hard to unlock kits.

Haytham_Kenway_

Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:09 am

xNubAssassin_ wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:14 pm
Blue_8 wrote:

2) The server is pretty much vote to win + pay to win which ends up being hilarious. Extreme players get 20k coins daily without playing a single game (voting) which is nuts. I know that you need money to host the server and other stuff but you should make the coins multiplier a little bit less pay to win. I feel like having x2 coin multiplier for Extreme and Nexus, x1.75 for Elite and Legend, x1.5 for Hero and MVP, x1.25 for VIP and Donor is much more balanced, players who support the server will still feel like they’re getting an advantage and default players won’t feel as it’s a big disadvantage to them. PLEASE REDUCE VOTING REWARDS TO $100 BECAUSE VOTING RIGHT NOW GETS YOU MORE COINS THAN PLAYING THE GAME FOR 5 HOURS DAILY WHICH IS CRAZY.

my boi, we fellow old players made a same post like this 1yr ago and they only fixed a part ew already died when the ogs left
hi brother :P

Haytham_Kenway_

Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:10 am

Blue_8 wrote:

2) The server is pretty much vote to win + pay to win which ends up being hilarious. Extreme players get 20k coins daily without playing a single game (voting) which is nuts. I know that you need money to host the server and other stuff but you should make the coins multiplier a little bit less pay to win. I feel like having x2 coin multiplier for Extreme and Nexus, x1.75 for Elite and Legend, x1.5 for Hero and MVP, x1.25 for VIP and Donor is much more balanced, players who support the server will still feel like they’re getting an advantage and default players won’t feel as it’s a big disadvantage to them. PLEASE REDUCE VOTING REWARDS TO $100 BECAUSE VOTING RIGHT NOW GETS YOU MORE COINS THAN PLAYING THE GAME FOR 5 HOURS DAILY WHICH IS CRAZY. You should make kits A LITTLE bit cheaper after reducing voting rewards. I think 50% off for every single kit sounds a bit balanced after reducing voting rewards.

shut the hell up pls ibeg u
ispent 125 euros for the full rank

ofc we must get more perks than u , members :P

Blue_8

Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:33 am

AltairIbnLaAhad_ wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:10 am
Blue_8 wrote:

shut the hell up pls ibeg u
ispent 125 euros for the full rank

ofc we must get more perks than u , members :P
Yes of course you should be able to buy one of the best kits in the game in 3 minutes without playing a single game, sure. Leaderboards are supposed to show who plays more and is better at the game, not who pays more. A x2 coins booster will still give you a HUGE advantage, just not as crazy as it is right now.

iFlxshinq

Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:29 am

I agree even though I don't play eggwars...Better make a suggestion ticket...

• Information