Hackers In ExtremeCraft.net

Play in team or in solo mode and rush to other islands to break the egg of other teams that makes them respawn. The last team standing wins.

Moderators: HeadAdmin, Owner

Blue_8

Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:03 pm

niki_b01 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:49 pm
Finally someone speaks the truth!
A friend of mine got banned randomly as well. Its just ridiculous, how the Mods
ban someone bec of a video where you cant even see the person hacking.
I mean no one knows me anyways, but ill be quitting this server. Its just no fun to play
alone. Here you can see the video that "proves", that my firend is hacking :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc_TY7g ... e=youtu.be
If you look closely @ 00:44-0:46 your friend was using anti kb, there was a block behind him so he should have taken some kb but NO he take so literally 0 KB. Let alone all the hits that he couldn’t have gotten legitimately.

Mysthicc

Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:21 pm

The vids arent suff (for me)

UsefulPAMA

Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:19 pm

Well you see, i knew SphinXI for so long, long enough to know he's not hacking, i don't know whether that's like an ultra-professional trick or not, but until now i'm still thinking he's innocent. :ok_hand:

SphinxIV

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:17 am

Blue_8 wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:09 am
SphinxIV wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:31 pm
The server has many hackers and no one cares and the manager is banned randomly and leaves most hackers free
I have been playing in this server for more than two years and have now been banned for no reason and because of a stupid video no hacks on it and the manager said you do not have enough evidence to get unban
The server has become stupid in recent times and many players left and I think it is almost time to modify or change
I will leave the server even if the ban was removed because he can not even distinguish between hackers and professionals I
I know that no one cares about My departure because most of my old friends are left this server
and I want anyone to say what Hacks in this video and what hack i do :PP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvIcMo3 ... 3626541011
Well, you weren’t using anti knockback because you were taking very tiny amount of KB. However, you were using a KB modifier shown clearly @ 3:58-4:02. I feel like you had vertical KB at around 85% and horizontal KB at a very pony blatant number like 65%
idk what that mean :P ,,but no hacks in video but just ask any pro

VersaVice

Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:13 pm

It's not that easy to handle all hackers bruh. And staff members got a life and they can't catch hackers 24/7. EC is cracked server which is good for ppl who don't have premium, but some ppl abuse it and its not staff member's fault. also, they are right 90% of the moment and if you or your friend got false banned you can make a ticket and get unbanned. Don't blame staff members, they are doing their duties correctly. I hope you understand I don't want to start a fight and I'm just telling you the reason.

Whyso007

Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:09 am

SphinxIV is nice player, and my opinion is that he not hax.
he always play again haxer, and he end game on fair play way.
like: give them a chance to pvp on mid or something like that.

many player lag, that u cant hit them or will not say nothing when they winning, but when they lost, they starting find the way to eliminate player who is bether than them.
They tape private msg like: ˇu haxˇ or something like that.
Many haxers are annoying messages or writing publicly that u hax if you win them

I m not fan of SphinxIV and we not play together, but he is great opponet, who
deserves second chance. and I wonna play like that normal opponet again.

i starting my post because how SphinxIV say: server is almost dead
If u not starting care abought it all player will gone, now on eggwars u ve 4 player in night. and that is if u ve them. When someone report haxer report was open once on week, no one is not doing his yob here.
My apologies if I was offended.

I whacing Recent offenders all day and I saw that player who dont now how to play was baned becuse he is bad in PVP, This means that the videos are not seen from start to finish and it does not make any sense to me.

U lost great player and youtuber with this ban like not awan, stuck in reality, in last time why so Dank stop play and many other.

U need some man who will do his yob on eggwars, not killing this server.
a lot of people want the old op_mario back, give them something that they love.

I'm 25 years old and I hope you'll understand me as an adult who advocates being better at the server because in fact I have been up to now a lot in secrecy.
once again I apologize if I was offended and in my bad English.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7URXY ... subscriber

Gl Vladimir

HmHHmmmHmmm

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:20 pm

CroVladimir007 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:09 am
SphinxIV is nice player, and my opinion is that he not hax.
he always play again haxer, and he end game on fair play way.
like: give them a chance to pvp on mid or something like that.

many player lag, that u cant hit them or will not say nothing when they winning, but when they lost, they starting find the way to eliminate player who is bether than them.
They tape private msg like: ˇu haxˇ or something like that.
Many haxers are annoying messages or writing publicly that u hax if you win them

I m not fan of SphinxIV and we not play together, but he is great opponet, who
deserves second chance. and I wonna play like that normal opponet again.

i starting my post because how SphinxIV say: server is almost dead
If u not starting care abought it all player will gone, now on eggwars u ve 4 player in night. and that is if u ve them. When someone report haxer report was open once on week, no one is not doing his yob here.
My apologies if I was offended.

I whacing Recent offenders all day and I saw that player who dont now how to play was baned becuse he is bad in PVP, This means that the videos are not seen from start to finish and it does not make any sense to me.

U lost great player and youtuber with this ban like not awan, stuck in reality, in last time why so Dank stop play and many other.

U need some man who will do his yob on eggwars, not killing this server.
a lot of people want the old op_mario back, give them something that they love.

I'm 25 years old and I hope you'll understand me as an adult who advocates being better at the server because in fact I have been up to now a lot in secrecy.
once again I apologize if I was offended and in my bad English.

Gl Vladimir
i didn't read all of it cuz im lazy but reading the first sentence ''in my opinion is that he not hax'' i can already tell it's a potato post :ok_hand:

Whyso007

Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:00 pm

In past mounth 40% people use hax, and take no kb
when u ban them they register again with semiliar name and same skin
I will record one week more and stop play this server.

Ruvim123

Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:25 am

SphinxIV wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:17 am
Blue_8 wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:09 am
SphinxIV wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:31 pm
The server has many hackers and no one cares and the manager is banned randomly and leaves most hackers free
I have been playing in this server for more than two years and have now been banned for no reason and because of a stupid video no hacks on it and the manager said you do not have enough evidence to get unban
The server has become stupid in recent times and many players left and I think it is almost time to modify or change
I will leave the server even if the ban was removed because he can not even distinguish between hackers and professionals I
I know that no one cares about My departure because most of my old friends are left this server
and I want anyone to say what Hacks in this video and what hack i do :PP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvIcMo3 ... 3626541011
Well, you weren’t using anti knockback because you were taking very tiny amount of KB. However, you were using a KB modifier shown clearly @ 3:58-4:02. I feel like you had vertical KB at around 85% and horizontal KB at a very pony blatant number like 65%
idk what that mean :P ,,but no hacks in video but just ask any pro
I'll see you soon buddy

jackkk__

Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:32 am

this post its almost 1 year old XD

• Information