Hackers In ExtremeCraft.net

Play in team or in solo mode and rush to other islands to break the egg of other teams that makes them respawn. The last team standing wins.
Blue_8

Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:03 pm

niki_b01 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:49 pm
Finally someone speaks the truth!
A friend of mine got banned randomly as well. Its just ridiculous, how the Mods
ban someone bec of a video where you cant even see the person hacking.
I mean no one knows me anyways, but ill be quitting this server. Its just no fun to play
alone. Here you can see the video that "proves", that my firend is hacking :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc_TY7g ... e=youtu.be
If you look closely @ 00:44-0:46 your friend was using anti kb, there was a block behind him so he should have taken some kb but NO he take so literally 0 KB. Let alone all the hits that he couldn’t have gotten legitimately.

SangRouge

Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:21 pm

The vids arent suff (for me)

RedyStony

Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:19 pm

Well you see, i knew SphinXI for so long, long enough to know he's not hacking, i don't know whether that's like an ultra-professional trick or not, but until now i'm still thinking he's innocent. :ok_hand:

SphinxIV

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:17 am

Blue_8 wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:09 am
SphinxIV wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:31 pm
The server has many hackers and no one cares and the manager is banned randomly and leaves most hackers free
I have been playing in this server for more than two years and have now been banned for no reason and because of a stupid video no hacks on it and the manager said you do not have enough evidence to get unban
The server has become stupid in recent times and many players left and I think it is almost time to modify or change
I will leave the server even if the ban was removed because he can not even distinguish between hackers and professionals I
I know that no one cares about My departure because most of my old friends are left this server
and I want anyone to say what Hacks in this video and what hack i do :PP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvIcMo3 ... 3626541011
Well, you weren’t using anti knockback because you were taking very tiny amount of KB. However, you were using a KB modifier shown clearly @ 3:58-4:02. I feel like you had vertical KB at around 85% and horizontal KB at a very pony blatant number like 65%
idk what that mean :P ,,but no hacks in video but just ask any pro

Argamen

Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:13 pm

It's not that easy to handle all hackers bruh. And staff members got a life and they can't catch hackers 24/7. EC is cracked server which is good for ppl who don't have premium, but some ppl abuse it and its not staff member's fault. also, they are right 90% of the moment and if you or your friend got false banned you can make a ticket and get unbanned. Don't blame staff members, they are doing their duties correctly. I hope you understand I don't want to start a fight and I'm just telling you the reason.

• Information