Free armor?

Experience a Faction server with all the handy additions of our OP servers with quests, custom enchants, wall generators, fly in own territory and much more
GANGMEMBER300

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:09 am

Hello guys
Today i'm gonna talk about free armor.Well first of all putting free armor on opfactions will make it way more interesting due to the fact that everybody can get armor and fight with each other.I just got on today and found out that the warp warzone is full of guys who have tons of armor and they're all teammates,so they cannot fight.I'm a really old player and as far as I remember a very long time ago,there were settled free armor on chests but when i got off for a few months and came back,the chests weren't there anymore..take a look to this suggestion,it's a great idea

SlimeDce

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:31 am

No, factions is about getting rich, getting op armor, stronger base, and become the strongest faction.It is not mainly about pvp.
You can use /kit to get armor but no, there should not be free armor.
However, if you want to fight other players with free armor you can simply go to the pvp server (/go pvp)then join a game and fight your opponent.
Also, please sumbit your suggestions at the right section found here.

GANGMEMBER300

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:12 pm

SlimeDce wrote:
No, factions is about getting rich, getting op armor, stronger base, and become the strongest faction.It is not mainly about pvp.
However, if you want to fight other players with free armor you can simply go to the pvp server (/go pvp)then join a game and fight your opponent.
I wasn't even talking about factions.I was talking about opfactions mhm lol

SlimeDce

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:30 pm

GANGMEMBER300 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:12 pm
SlimeDce wrote:
I wasn't even talking about factions.I was talking about opfactions mhm lol
Opfactions is considered a faction server lol
And why does it matter if I say factions or opfactions, still the same thing.

• Information