Anti-Cheat is broken or hacker took over the server ?

Youtube videos, tutorials, ...
Post Reply
GornMask
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:50 am

Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:18 pm

I've played on extremecraft eggwars server, And i saw many many many of hackers like 20% of players, The problem is, Anti-Cheat can't do anything with them, And when you do /helpop none comes, and staff active like 1 hour only per day, can you please put strong anti-cheat

SangRouge
Posts: 183
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:45 pm
Location: Luxemburg

Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:00 pm

NxDs is working on the anticheat. Just record and report the player(s) here: https://www.extremecraft.net/reports.php?c=3

User avatar
KaptainKookie
Posts: 406
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 7:01 am
Location: Earth

Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:17 pm

SendingNukes wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:00 pm
NxDs is working on the anticheat. Just record and report the player(s) here: https://www.extremecraft.net/reports.php?c=3
Actually not only NxDs, of course, the staff is working it too...

User avatar
LightWayUp
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:21 pm
Contact:

Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:16 pm

KewlKookie wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:17 pm
SendingNukes wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:00 pm
NxDs is working on the anticheat. Just record and report the player(s) here: https://www.extremecraft.net/reports.php?c=3
Actually not only NxDs, of course, the staff is working it too...
I think only NxDs ( and admins who know how to code ) is approved for server side development, including the anti cheat.

User avatar
KaptainKookie
Posts: 406
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 7:01 am
Location: Earth

Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:50 pm

LightWayUp wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:16 pm
KewlKookie wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:17 pm
SendingNukes wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:00 pm
NxDs is working on the anticheat. Just record and report the player(s) here: https://www.extremecraft.net/reports.php?c=3
Actually not only NxDs, of course, the staff is working it too...
I think only NxDs ( and admins who know how to code ) is approved for server side development, including the anti cheat.
I mean they are helping to ban the hackers and report them as well, aren't they?

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests