The Return

Anything that isn't Minecraft-related...
MaxBeSerious

Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:32 pm

10.4.5 404 Not Found
The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address. This status code is commonly used when the server does not wish to reveal exactly why the request has been refused, or when no other response is applicable. In the case of Max' awol, the 404 status was only temporary.
*whispers* Diverto is b a c k.

Well, not exactly. A lot has happened. Many exciting things going on right now. Really eager to tell all about it, but some things remain a secret, for now. :alien:

I gotta finish up a bit, college, work, new house, setting up a new alias, yes, that's right. It's gonna be harder than before. bass house, hardstyle, hard trap, build the gap :sunglasses:

Once everything's settled (I finish college in a month or so) I'll return to EC. This time for real. I want more time for myself, relaxing a little y looking back; EC has done that in the past.

I'll be active on Discord for now and once I join EC, I'll pick a main server to play on. Let's do this.
Curious if some of you might remember me, for most reading this, I'll be a new name to the game, hope we get to meet in-game/discord soon!

ps. I won't be playing under the name Diverto due the name being claimed in-game (I never registered it and a former friend claimed it just to get to me).

Sincerely,
Max

DemonicFiddle

Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:03 pm

Just pick up where you left off.

KaptainKookie

Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:54 pm

MaxBeSerious wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:32 pm
10.4.5 404 Not Found
The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address. This status code is commonly used when the server does not wish to reveal exactly why the request has been refused, or when no other response is applicable. In the case of Max' awol, the 404 status was only temporary.
*whispers* Diverto is b a c k.

Well, not exactly. A lot has happened. Many exciting things going on right now. Really eager to tell all about it, but some things remain a secret, for now. :alien:

I gotta finish up a bit, college, work, new house, setting up a new alias, yes, that's right. It's gonna be harder than before. bass house, hardstyle, hard trap, build the gap :sunglasses:

Once everything's settled (I finish college in a month or so) I'll return to EC. This time for real. I want more time for myself, relaxing a little y looking back; EC has done that in the past.

I'll be active on Discord for now and once I join EC, I'll pick a main server to play on. Let's do this.
Curious if some of you might remember me, for most reading this, I'll be a new name to the game, hope we get to meet in-game/discord soon!

ps. I won't be playing under the name Diverto due the name being claimed in-game (I never registered it and a former friend claimed it just to get to me).

Sincerely,
Max
Diverto? Image Sounds familiar...

When will you come back? Next month, in December, when??? Miss ya' bruh :joy: <3 ...

MaxBeSerious

Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:40 pm

MightyKookie wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:54 pm

Diverto? Image Sounds familiar...

When will you come back? Next month, in December, when??? Miss ya' bruh :joy: <3 ...
I'm back fam, no stress

• Information