Greekman_II takes no kb and....

Play in team or in solo mode and rush to other islands to break the egg of other teams that makes them respawn. The last team standing wins.
Vinted

Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:27 am

So i was playing eggwars and i fought greekman and he took no kb now i dont have proof but when i said so AlexCatz_ started fedending him saying it was "lag" when he had 80 ms and he wasnt glitching and he had no fps problems and alexcatz didnt answer me questions she just laughed it off and kept repeating the same argument which i already proved unvalid. and everyone is against me this needs to be stopped.

Shalom6242

Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:37 pm

Vinted wrote:
So i was playing eggwars and i fought greekman and he took no kb now i dont have proof but when i said so AlexCatz_ started fedending him saying it was "lag" when he had 80 ms and he wasnt glitching and he had no fps problems and alexcatz didnt answer me questions she just laughed it off and kept repeating the same argument which i already proved unvalid. and everyone is against me this needs to be stopped.
without proper proof, staff can't do anything. And this is not the place to report players. Report them here
https://www.extremecraft.net/reports.php
That moment when your banned from Extreme Craft and don't know what to do with your life
:( :( :(

Vinted

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:11 pm

Shalom6242 wrote:
Vinted wrote:
without proper proof, staff can't do anything. And this is not the place to report players. Report them here
lol its time to move on and who are you xd i made a mistake and now im permenanty banned so stfu and I'm a pony u low life pice of fuciking potato

Vicorax

Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:33 am

Whahaha u got banned, next time think about good proof to bring with you to ''report'' someone. Now can someone close this?

MysticAspect

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:23 pm

Vinted wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:11 pm
Shalom6242 wrote:
Vinted wrote:
lol its time to move on and who are you xd i made a mistake and now im permenanty banned so stfu and I'm a pony u low life pice of fuciking potato
aw banned players are so nice

• Information