My post got ignored for full 1 month?
🤔🤔🤔

[+] Click to show/hide
( It's still open now )
I salute you!
Just LEMMiNO

YouGoodFam_

Sun May 20, 2018 8:34 pm

yes it's dying. got banned in sep or smthing and made maybe like 5 appeals or smthing, didnt get unbanned even like last month i said i just wanna play like a normal person... but no... ive been here long enough to understand that too.. had several name changes so dont check this account's details

BenthorZM

Sun May 20, 2018 11:27 pm

YouGoodFam_ wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 8:34 pm
yes it's dying. got banned in sep or smthing and made maybe like 5 appeals or smthing, didnt get unbanned even like last month i said i just wanna play like a normal person... but no... ive been here long enough to understand that too.. had several name changes so dont check this account's details
Pikachuu
I have many problems in my life,but my lips don't know that, they always smile :)

Finally 16 ;D

DarkTyrant

Wed May 23, 2018 12:34 pm

It's not dying because of the players, it's dying because of the staff. The attitude is atrocious at best. I'm glad that in my absence they at least cleaned up the staff but at one time there was 30 plus jrs. Always excuse after excuse when asked to check up on staff. Hell, at one time there was a guy (staff) who afked like 20 hours a day for an entire month or more.

Staff response? What do you want us to do about it. "We aren't paid"

So during the application process, at any time did they promise pay? Lol, no. So basically, suck it up, you knew what you were getting into.

What it boils down to is this, staff are jaded to the job. So much so, they will now accept banned players for jrs. Lol... Funny. Old staff who got caught cheating can come back and do it again.

Everyone's so oppressed and scared to cross a staff now, that it just isn't worth it and they go elsewhere to play.

Attitude starts from the top down. Period.

RandomizE

Wed May 23, 2018 7:23 pm

I Agree! I've been an OG here for years here and I do get this vibe that the server is dying... So +100000!!! M8!
#MakeECGreatAgain!
[Hero]
Discord: #4521RandomizE

ICanMakeAltz

Tue May 29, 2018 11:33 pm

This server will be shut down in a year or two. Staff only moderate chat instead of finding hackers (members mostly do it), and when I hack it's rare when someone bans me mid game because staff are inactive (at least in mini-game servers). Plus the anti-cheat (should be renamed to Anti-lag) only kicks lagging players and bad hackers.
Also the fact that Minecraft dying is why Extremecraft's numbers are declining, can't do anything about it.
I played here since 2015 with my account named Master. I was staff and from what I saw from being staff in that time is that it wasn't worth it. I was active a lot, I was reporting hackers (ironic), moderating chat, even checking plots for afk machines (mostly in Skygrid and RPG), I almost was JrMod, but because of a dispute with a moderator I was stuck at being a helper. And how am I thanked ? By being banned over a joke, I can't get un-banned because it would make the server look bad. In my opinion the server is going down hill.

qJungkookie

Wed May 30, 2018 7:49 am

ICanMakeAltz wrote:
This server will be shut down in a year or two. Staff only moderate chat instead of finding hackers (members mostly do it), and when I hack it's rare when someone bans me mid game because staff are inactive (at least in mini-game servers). Plus the anti-cheat (should be renamed to Anti-lag) only kicks lagging players and bad hackers.
Also the fact that Minecraft dying is why Extremecraft's numbers are declining, can't do anything about it.
I played here since 2015 with my account named Master. I was staff and from what I saw from being staff in that time is that it wasn't worth it. I was active a lot, I was reporting hackers (ironic), moderating chat, even checking plots for afk machines (mostly in Skygrid and RPG), I almost was JrMod, but because of a dispute with a moderator I was stuck at being a helper. And how am I thanked ? By being banned over a joke, I can't get un-banned because it would make the server look bad. In my opinion the server is going down hill.
Minecraft is not really dying right now. The number of people in Minecraft may decrease or increase time by time. Actually, not all players are playing in servers, some of them are just not that interested playing in servers, in short, they're used to playing single player (or maybe let's consider them as the introvert players). There are millions and millions of players here in Minecraft not only in computer/laptop edition but also in the pocket edition. It doesn't mean when the players are decreasing in a server, the server is dying. Look at this now our server (Extremecraft) is the top 1. in all cracked server. Speaking of decreasing, like what I said it doesn't mean when the players are decreasing, it will decrease forever. And also look at other servers they're encountering million and millions of players in a year (basically, most of the server I'm describing is premium servers or what, people called the rich's server).

ICanMakeAltz wrote:
when I hack it's rare when someone bans me
So, now you wanna get ban 🤔?
#ARMY

#FANBOI

#BTS

Unfortunately, it's hard for me to be a fanboy for anything these days just because I see so much music.
[+] Click to show/hide
Dream: [Admin] [MyLittlePony] [ForumMod]

LightWayUp

Wed May 30, 2018 8:23 pm

Scentpai_Z1 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 11:40 pm
LightWayUp wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 5:58 pm
Scentpai_Z1 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 10:49 am
My post got ignored for full 1 month?
🤔🤔🤔

[+] Click to show/hide
( It's still open now )
I salute you!
:heart_eyes: Wow it took less than 5 months jk nxds don't hate me
NxDs wrote:2018-05-30 19:13:02

Accepted.
New Lobby Teaser :

Hide And Seek Trailer :
youtu.be/oMx50rka_-o

Interested in open source projects? Find me on GitHub!

NxDs

Thu May 31, 2018 12:04 pm

Scentpai_Z1 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 10:49 am
Old Suggestion box is really needed. I mean really? My post got ignored for full 1 month? They said New suggestion ticket is efficient and blahblahblah that's just NO! If its really more efficient, why they ignore ppl suggestion for 1 month? I rather someone read my post and give a reply even though its sometimes worthless or stupid rather than ignored for 1 month with no reply at all. It feels like i give a suggestion to a hollow empty wall with no lyfe in it
Well it is, some of the posts in old suggestions were as old as 2016
I check suggestions when I get the chance but if there are too many things to do and too many suggestions there's not much I can do about it.
Some suggestions are easier than others and get handled first.
You suggested a title, that's only up to Dieu and I have no control over that.
Then you suggested to change kits enchantments but that's not exactly something you can do in 2 minutes considering the amount of servers and ranks we have.

Thread locked there's no point of keeping this thing alive.
There are no friends on the internet, just people behaving in a way to delay their ban. No mercy for you, fools.

• Information