Vorlex's Application

vorlex

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:06 pm

InGameName: Vorlex

I'm hesitant to put my age and where I am from in my application due to my cyber stalkers situation some of you may know already. :/ I remember staff members saying it was ok if I didn't want to share personal info publicly hope that hasn't changed.
But I was staff here once till I got demoted not for anything bad I just went on a vacation to visit my friend that lasted a bit longer than the allowed time. By the way this was completely unplanned and she's my bestfriend who I hadn't seen in years this is not a usual thing but I did follow the rules and left a going away post unfortunately life happens sometimes and you end up staying longer no regrets though I love that girl and missed her so much.

What languages do you speak: English and Spanish

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I really enjoy coming up with ideas whether its for a drawing, photo, video, style , games anything really. Music, art and games are probably the biggest things that stand out in my life. I know how cliche art and music haha but its honestly things that have been and I know will continue to be huge parts of my life and help me through many situations. I try to help people out as much as possible I can't even begin to tell you how many people i have built things for in creative and how many people I've given money to for kits in eggwars and things of that nature complete strangers btw and thats including when I wasn't staff. I really do try my best to be the bigger person in negative situations but we all aren't perfect I myself can admit I am not we are humans after all but when I was staff I really did become a better person and learnt a lot about patience and rethinking your actions and would like to continue helping others which in turn helps myself its a win win that I believe will only benefit.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: Anywhere from 4-9hrs maybe even more depending on the day.

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless):I'd say about an 8.5 Like i said in my about section i'm not perfect and I can admit that but I actually do try to watch what I say and how I come off a lot more intensely when I'm staff.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: Yes I was a mod for many different things from layout websites, blogs, facebook pages with 40k+ active members and chats from an old website called stickam and even was a jrhelper on our very own ExtremeCraft my favorite. :D

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: I play Survival and Eggwars A LOT (no exaggeration) and I noticed no staff is on during the timeframe I play most so I thought I could help out and fill that gap and help those people who wish staff was on to help them out.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: I believe what this server needs is staff with lots of time and experience I definitely have plenty of time and have the experience from already being staff here. I'm also a very fair person and I can not stress that enough I can put my feelings and myself aside and come up with a solution that is all in all the most appropriate thing to do for whatever problem is presented.

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community: Simply help ExtremeCraft members follow the rules that were made for us and also help them in game. Basically help all around also I have many ideas so I do leave suggestions so thats a contribution right? ;-)

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: Of course I have been and will always continue to do this regardless because that's just who I am. Just the other day I helped a guy in survival who got scammed by his own friend get money back and asked people if they would donate any amount they could to him because he was really upset and upset people get angry and try to annoy people and lash out, while everyone was telling him to "shut up" and "get over it" I was there trying to calm him down and helping him. This is important because not helping someone could lead to a bad impression of ExtremeCraft and those people go searching for other servers we are here to help our server not decrease it.

Any additional informational you'd like to add: I really genuinely love this server and always try to support it by helping people and buying things for myself and others with real life money. I would like to become staff again to a server I care for and basically spend a good chunk of my life on. Thanks for reading! :D

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post and i shall abide by the terms and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission to the staff team is liable to be cancelled. I also understand that the decision of the authorities regarding my application will be final and i shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.
Last edited by vorlex on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“People can only hurt you if you allow them too. Not caring can be both a wonderful and toxic thing.”

arabianCATz

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:10 pm

Good luck
Experience is knowledge. All the rest is information

BlackAurora

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:22 pm

Good luck, seem to be a nice guy.
Just something I can turn to somebody I can kiss
I want something just like this

TheGhostGamer

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:23 pm

Good luck
Become serious
To be the best you must be able to handle the worst
Be a lover not a fighter, but always fight for what you love
#Extremecraft

cjknsefkjnzlsk

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:24 pm

Good luck.
The enemy of your enemy is your friend.

WhySoInnocent

Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:07 am

OMG. Vorlex I hope to see you in the team again mah friend <3
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill =.=

Sky

Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:04 am

Good luck.
We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
[Ex-Staff]

LordOFDarknes

Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:11 am

Good Luck!
Bye.

AmPig

Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:06 am

Good luck! I can't remember you.. :dark: maybe you remeber me I'm Vyssiuh :P

SodiumXChloride

Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:42 pm

good luck :D
"There's no comfort in the truth, pain is all you'll find." - George Michael 1963-2016

Semi-active at the moment
[+] Click to show/hide
you clicked this for nothing

• Information