TUK_Pride's Staff application- Skyblock

tuk_pride

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:01 pm

Title of the application - TUK_Pride's Staff application

InGameName: TUK_Pride

Where are you from:Tooele, Utah

What languages do you speak: English

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Im 14 almost 15 my name is kayden deatherage i like to play sports, minecraft [obviously] and many other things. Ive only been playing on the server for a month but i have learned a lot from other staff member's. I get on the server every day. I am in high school [Freshman]. I personally feel i am pretty mature for my age I get all of my homework done when i need to, But i am still a teenager i still like to have fun, and mess around sometimes, I can have a mature Mode and A messing around mode. I have a YT Channel with 250 subs [Im not going to put the link because that would be advertising] I dont really know what else to put but if you want to know more you can just ask me.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days:On weekdays probably about 4 and a half, and on weekends about 8

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why Probably 7 Because im polite to people i answer peoples questions if they have any questions, but sometimes i do sometimes mess around sorta spam, but if i was staff i could control myself.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: Unfortunately no This is my first application i have ever filled out.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: I really like this server and i like to interact with people on it too and i feel like that would help me do that and also help people out.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: Because im on a lot... But thats not that good of a reason, i know a lot about minecraft knowledge I know a decent amount about this server, and i like to "Help"

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community: Answer questions players had help them with things [Like commands and other stuff like that]

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: Yes i do, because its sorta like customer service, you should always be nice and helpful to a customer who is not nice to you or is mean.

Any additional informational you'd like to add: I feel like theres not a lot of staff on skyblock... or there just not on a lot. and i am 80 percent of the time available.

Curtz1209

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:43 pm

Good Luck my friend, I hope you are successful :)
It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realize how often they burst into flames. :$

Sky

Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:26 pm

Good Luck.
We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
[Ex-Staff]

Sareln

Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:32 am

Good Luck for you.
The banned hammer has spoken.
It's only a nightmare and soon we'll be set free.
[MVP]LeNxDs: Potato.
http://sketchtoy.com/67860712

quickalex

Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:47 am

Applicants need to be registered on the server for at least 30 days. You joined ExtremeCraft on the 2016-12-30 01:25:22 (2 weeks, 1 day, 4 hours, 21 minutes, 55 seconds ago),

Rejected.
Don't raise your voice, Improve your argument.

• Information