Inachus' Application for Creative

Inachus

Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:51 pm

InGameName:Inachus A.K.A ClientPvP

Where are you from:I am from Turkey.

What languages do you speak:English and Turkish.

Tell us a little bit about yourself:Hey,i am Inachus and i like to play creative,skywars and eggwars.I was joined to this server Sunday November 08.2015.And i like this server so much.I was looking for a PERFECT creative server,so i found it.This server is PERFECT one.Let's talk about my friends.I have much friends.They think i am nice.I think same too.Because i like to help people and make them happy.I am a positive person.I like to enjoy and make friends.This is why i am applying for staff.To help people,make them happy and make friends.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days:I can be online 6 hours.If i am busy it can be 4 hours.

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless):I am rating myself with 8.Because i am nice to members in chat.When someone asking for helper to get help,i am helping him/her.Then they tells me "Thanks bro !"This makes me happy.Also if i join server at morning or evening , i am telling every member "Hello,good morning !"If someone spamming or using bad words i am warning him,like "You should stop,you can get muted or jailed."I don't know if it is good or not,but i am doing that.Also,nobody is perfect :-)

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation:Moderator,admin,co-owner,owner.All of them was in servers of my friends.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft:You know,i am applying for creative.Where players are griefing plots,telling players "Noob !",using caps lock,spamming and making inappropriate buildings.So i hate that,i want to STOP that.I want to make players happy.I just want to make this server more enjoyable.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper:I don't know what to tell,so i will type what everyone will do.I wan't to help members.Explain the server commands,plugins,ranks and other things.Also i can stop members being rude.I can warn them nicely.Not like "HEY !?!?1! I SAID YOU STOP !1ONE!1"

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community:With helping peoples.Telling them how to play.Helping them if their plot griefed or someone used a bad word.If someone tell me "There is a hacker!" i will record him/her if (s)he is hacking and report in forum.Then jail hacker.Because if i will walk to players positively,then they will do same.

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important:Yes,i agree.Also i am already doing that,i got rejected 3 times before.But i didn't give up or stop helping peoples if they have problems.So,this is important because becoming helper does not mean only you can help peoples.Members can help peoples,right !?!

Any additional informational you'd like to add:I don't know all of the words in English.My application can be lacking information,i did my best.I will be so happy if im getting accepted.

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post and i shall abide by the terms and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission to the staff team is liable to be cancelled. I also understand that the decision of the authorities regarding my application will be final and i shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.

Also,i got rejected sometimes because of behaivor in game.I want to say something.I am changed.Everyone can change.I am not old ClientPvP,i am Inachus.I don't like griefing or using bad words.I like to help people and make them happy.I think i will get rejected again because of in game behaivor.But just i am changed.
Hi.Check out my channel ! :childish: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6vTsT ... A/featured

Dream : [Helper]

quickalex

Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:08 am

Inappropriate behaviour in-game,

Rejected.
Don't raise your voice, Improve your argument.

• Information