TheGhostGamer's Application

TheGhostGamer

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:31 pm

InGameName: TheGhostGamer

Where are you from: Barbados
What languages do you speak: English, French, Spanish, Japanese and more languages but the others are not as fluent(I am still practicing)(I am polyglot)

Tell us a little about yourself: Many people know me as a supportive, inquisitive, optimistic, serious at times yet delightful individual who assists others of the forums, on discord and in game. I enjoy reading books and helping others in any way I can. I love the staff community and I believe that without the hard work that they display daily this server would become nothing and this is one of the things that makes this cracked server simply the best.

How many hours can I contribute and which days:
I can contribute every day in the summer 2-5 hours
4-5 days a week
1-3 hours every school day

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why(1 being bad and 10 being flawless):
I would rate my behaviour 10 for I have been told by many members that I am nice. I also have never received a single chat offence ( I do not swear,curse or spam.If I see someone disobeying the rules by spamming, hackusating or advertising I usually take a screenshot and report them as soon as possible. If not I simply tell them that what they are doing is wrong and what they should do in case they are a tyro/novice.
Any experience with any kind of moderation: Not really for there were very small servers that I was given the role of a Helper.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position:
I love to help others(altruistic) and therefore it has become my dream. Also because many members and staff members have supported me and encouraged me to create an application for they believe I have what it takes.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper and in what ways could you positively contribute to the community:

Minecraft is a very interesting and exciting game that brings joy to others. I believe that this server has made that excitement visible to all who play it and it brings a smile on their faces. There are others who try to find the opportunity to create havoc by advertising, spamming, using abusive language, hackusating etc. The individuals who do these things need to be punished and if I am accepted I will try my very best to contribute in any way I can for when they are no staff members I would intervene. I respect all of the members of staff that worked very hard in contributing physically, mentally and socially to the making and upgrading of the server and I hope to become one. I believe that ambition is one of the first steps to success and the second is action.

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted?
I do agree to do so. If I am not accepted I still will help others regardless and contribute in any way I can. When you bring joy to others by assisting them you find joy in doing so. Individuals need to know what is allowed and not allowed so that they may be aware for I would like them to have the best and most exiting experience while abiding by all of the rules.

Any additional information you’d like to add
: I say thank you to the many members and staff members who have supported me (Hoorad, Sypin , TehQwex and many others) Without these people I would not have felt motivated to create this application.

Declaration from candidate:
I,TheGhostGamer hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post and i shall abide by the terms and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission to the staff team is liable to be cancelled. I also understand that the decision of the authorities regarding my application will be final and I shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.

I say thank you to those who read my application and I hope you have a nice and productive day.
Last edited by TheGhostGamer on Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Become serious
To be the best you must be able to handle the worst
Be a lover not a fighter, but always fight for what you love
#Extremecraft

DeathRix23

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:33 pm

Good luck to you Sir.
Last edited by DeathRix23 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vandalism:
Beautiful as rock in a cop's face.

Friagne

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:34 pm

Good luck!

AmPig

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:38 pm

Best of luck i think you really deserve it

Sky

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Good luck.
We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
[Ex-Staff]

H20IsSmExY

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:43 pm

You deserve it good luck!

P.S.: you made a mistake somewhere find it ;)
"act cool and like.. be cool" -Pika. 2017

Go get another playground to play in.

TehQwex

Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:30 pm

Good luck!

gangmember300

Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:51 pm

Good luck!
heartlesseagle was previously known as imhacking_420.If anyone needs help,feel free to pm me ingame or here in forum.

KingJosh

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:19 pm

Good luck :proud:
We live, that we may know pain. We know pain, that we may recognize joy.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQontK ... lqVySkt6JA

Ruvim123

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Good luck dude
Join us WarriorOfHades the best
WarrorOfHades vs PhilippineDeathSquad

My YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgbc25 ... MsgO2UNAyA

• Information