Trapper'1 staff application

TrapxChroma

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:25 pm

InGameName: Trapper1

Where are you from:
Davao City,Philippines

What languages do you speak:
English and Tagalog(its a Filipino language)

Tell us a little bit about yourself:
I am Arcel.I'm a loner guy,but sometimes I'm hanging out with my friends because they are very fun.By the way,I'm a high school student right now,about grade 10 student.I'm still learning about life and facts,I don't want to skip my classes because I don't want my parents will be mad at me .I stared playing at Minecraft since 11 years old,after how many months my friends told me to play in Extremecraft,because its many servers to play with it.At the first at the server I've found the Creative as my best,because i want to expand my creativity with it.Now this days I'm playing OpFaction and any other Extremecraft server like Factions,PrisonBeta and others.I very thankful to this server because i got many friends.My hubbies is playing Dota 2,Playing CoC,Watching vines and listening musics.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days:
In weekdays 3-5 hours.
In weekends 4-9 hours
In examination days i cannot play because i need to study and get prepared these days.

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless):
I care in chat because i don't wanna spam,swear,and chat abuse.I don't want to trashtalk any players or harm them,because i played in our server in Philippines i always spamming and bad because i always swear.An admin warned me,he said don't do that again or you will be kicked out.Now on I'm trying to be change until now.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation:
Yes,I'm a helper in our server.I helped are player who needs help.I taught players how to be a good players and to follow the rules.I advice the players who disobey the rules that do not to that again and we should follow the rules.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft:
I want to advice the players so disobey the rules and my friend motivate and encourage me to be a staff so I will be a good example for them.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper:
I will be a good example for the players,because i want to help them time in need and i will advice what is the do's and don't,because a good helper is best when other players needs help and being a staff member is biggest privilege I should encounter,so i should prepare to acquire that privilege someday.

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community:
I will help players,advice them what to do, be a good example for all the players,and give peace to all the players and i will teach them to obey the rules.

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important:
Even if I didn't accept it will do it,i will do the obligation of a player,I will follow the rules,and most of all I will be a good example to the players,because I'm friendly and good.

Any additional informational you'd like to add:
I am really good at pvp and I'm a friendly person,because of this server i know many players all over the world.I got many friends and we are helping each others and I want to fix some issues like tpkilling and etc.So many players don't do this so other players.

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post and i shall abide by the terms and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission to the staff team is liable to be cancelled. I also understand that the decision of the authorities regarding my application will be final and i shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.
Don't raise your voice, Improve your argument.
Knowledge has a beginning but no End.

Sky

Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:59 pm

Good luck.
We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
[Ex-Staff]

ThatLizardGuy

Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:31 pm

Good luck! ;-) idk why u put quickalex's signature at the end there aswell lol

BlackAurora

Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:28 am

Quit Minecraft

quickalex

Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:05 am

I'll never accept you. You're not patient enough,

Rejected.
Don't raise your voice, Improve your argument.

• Information