Prices down in /Shop

Survival is the game mode in which players must collect resources, build structures, battle mobs, manage hunger, and explore the land in an effort to survive and thrive.
fedex5

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:50 am

Soo, every month the shop can be moddified depending the economy of the Server.

But what does that mean?

How the economy of the server works?

Or just iron and cactus will be cheaper?

the_ratatouille

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:04 pm

Ikr! This is ridiculous , If it is so reduce all the prices! Why only on iron? Now igs will cost around 2mil in few days, and some people will have i would say millions of igs! Its gonna lag hard, and then you guys say server reset, and all go and this repeats? Plus People ingame Buy ranks for igs for other people! What about the moeny they wasted , Its not worth! Take action quick, I'm sure, coz There is thousands on donaters in this server who plays only survival and they leave?... YOu guys dont have to care coz you get the $ ryt? Trust me This is gonna be a big case, I kindly request to Revert all the shop prices
[MVP] the_ratatouille
Make Friends, Help & be Happy xD

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJXuJB ... S5MtjQE0cg

Shingboy150

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:17 pm

I totally agree. IMO, prices at /shop should be brought back. I bought a rank because of the server's clean chat, responsive staff and stable economy.
+1

issogamer

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:19 pm

its a big change but i think we should all just deal with it.

mideisladf

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:20 pm

hell yeah i dont agree with the new price pls we need the old prices we worked hard to get igs so our prize is to be rich and get money and get love xD now what are we gonna do please do something we want all to have a break we worked hard we get a break (hope you understand) </3

BlacKxMagiC

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:26 pm

we need the old price to come back we spend long time in the server to gain money and so many players (i am one of them) buy ranks only so they can stay AFK to collect more iron so bring the old price back its not fair.

SeekNDstroy

Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:24 pm

So Just reduce the Iron and Cactus price after half of the server bought ranks? rank are just nothing without /afk
now what we gonna /afk for? nether wart that grows in 10min? you should Revert the prices like before , i dont care if u are the only server selling spawners
Actually its unique idea.. u shouldn't do this , What about The Rich People having 30 Igs + ? they will not worry cuz how many Igs does one need , if u wanna remove spawners ... Remove it completely from every Base existing in Survival , So Please restore the previous prices , i hope u understand , Or refund the money of ranks . its been 5 months ... i have been collecting money with so much hard work , and as I get igs you decide to This . and Do Explain the 'Server's Economy' And Why Only Cactus and iron?? :'(
Last edited by SeekNDstroy on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Huge_moon

Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:44 pm

SeekNDstroy wrote:So Just reduce the Iron and Cactus price after half of the server bought ranks? rank are just nothing without /afk
now what we gonna /afk for? nether wart that grows in 10min? you should Revert the prices like before , i don care if u are the only server selling spawners
Actually its unique idea.. u shouldn't do this , What about The Rich People having 30 Igs + ? they will not worry cuz how many Igs does one need , if u wanna remove spawners ... Remove it completely from every Base existing in Survival , So Please restore the previous prices , i hope u understand :D Or refund the money of ranks . its been 5 months ... i have been collecting money with so much hard work , and as I get igs you decide to This . and Do Explain the 'Server's Economy' And Why Only Cactus and iron?? :'(
+1

Piguatic

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:15 pm

Omg i wanted to buy a rank but tommorow i sawed that prices for iron changed!!?! WTF? Wake up Please change this and repair the server!!!
Last edited by Piguatic on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KingJosh

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:16 pm

Piguatic wrote:Omg i wanted to buy a rank but tommorow i sawed that prices for iron changed!!?! WTF? Please change this and repair the server!!!
The 75% off sale ended on January 10th.
We live, that we may know pain. We know pain, that we may recognize joy.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQontK ... lqVySkt6JA

• Information