To become JrHelper and help everyone

Locked
User avatar
Rinostic
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:37 pm
Location: Arkansas, United States
Contact:

Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:49 pm

InGameName: Rinostic

Age: 17

Where are you from: United States of America

What languages do you speak: English and German

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm Rino, and I love to be active, I'm a super open-minded person and I build my builds inside of my head before building. My mind thinks different than most people. I think for about 2 days in my head then build away. My favorite think to do on servers (mainly extremecraft) is to help others. Thats why the other day on Skyblock I let anyone and everyone destroy my island to get whatever they like. Plus gave away my 47 Iron Golem Spawners + 8 Ghast spawners + 10 Guardian Spawners + 18 Mooshroom Spawners and 18 Sheep Spawners. I love to do whatever it takes to bring smiles to people. No matter what I'd help anyone with anything. Helper is a wonderful think in life, I volunteer at many events in my town just to help out people. P.s. Thank you so much for make the amazing servers you guys call ExtremeCraft <3


How many hours can you contribute each day and which days:
3 to 11 hours


How would you rate your behavior in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless): I rate my self 9/10 because I don't chat unlesse needed too, and don't spam no matter what. I leave 1 minute breaks between my comments.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: Yes on EifCraft for 1 year.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: Because this is my favorite server to play on and ive spend lots of money on this server just basically as donations. I hope everyone behind this server keeps up the hard work and i hope to become one to help keep server clean, fast, and great for all ages

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: Because I love helping others on there islands because I am a very friendly guy and I donated then help build to many, many starter people. Making people happy is my main propriety.

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: Yes I do because as a JrHelper its in your name "help" I will do same as I do now, help all that I can no matter what it maybe, I will always try my best to make someone happy.

Any additional informational you'd like to add: I go by Rinostic or Rinos and I love to play minecraft especially extremecraft. I am absolutely in love with this server because of the nice people, great admins, and just the way everything is set up.

Declaration by the candidate: I vole to help anyone and everyone, with any cause in the server. Help fix problems if admins need help, build for new people, donate for no reason, and seek the find happiness throughout the server.

-Ryan Eifling (Rinostic)
Last edited by Rinostic on Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ. :kappa: [ғᴏʀᴜᴍᴍᴏᴅ] & [ᴊʀʜᴇʟᴘᴇʀ]
єχ-вυιℓ∂єя - [χ2]
Discord: Rinostic#6474 If You Ever Need Me ;)

User avatar
WhySoDank
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:06 pm
Location: The Dankai

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:11 am

Good luck
We work in dark to serve the light, We are Assassins. "Wherever light strikes, there will always be shadows. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace initiates wars."

User avatar
Inachus
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:43 pm
Location: Turkey
Contact:

Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:54 pm

immerdankcatz wrote:Good luck
Umm good luck ? he didn't answer "Tell us a little bit about yourself:" question.
Well, they disabled signatures with photos, url's , colours, and idk :facepalm:
Oh god, they actually removed it. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

User avatar
WhySoDank
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:06 pm
Location: The Dankai

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:52 pm

Inachus wrote:
immerdankcatz wrote:Good luck
Umm good luck ? he didn't answer "Tell us a little bit about yourself:" question.
It's good to give good luck to people, you never what may happen (unless you do xD)
We work in dark to serve the light, We are Assassins. "Wherever light strikes, there will always be shadows. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace initiates wars."

User avatar
WhySoInnocent
Posts: 1772
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:59 pm
Location: New-Brunswick, Canada

Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:16 am

good luck
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill =.=

User avatar
Sypin
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:03 am

Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:37 am

You have to answer the "about yourself" section as that gives us a general idea of what kind of person you are.

Other than that, good luck ^_^
私たちはそれをすることができます!
============
*Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfTnvy ... 8tesunuouA
*Paigeeworld: https://www.paigeeworld.com/u/pixelsticks
*Society6: https://society6.com/cypin

User avatar
ToxicDroid
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:48 am

Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:54 am

well good luck
Nothing to see here ..
:no_mouth:

User avatar
Rinostic
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:37 pm
Location: Arkansas, United States
Contact:

Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:02 am

Inachus wrote:
immerdankcatz wrote:Good luck
Umm good luck ? he didn't answer "Tell us a little bit about yourself:" question.
Fixed.
ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ. :kappa: [ғᴏʀᴜᴍᴍᴏᴅ] & [ᴊʀʜᴇʟᴘᴇʀ]
єχ-вυιℓ∂єя - [χ2]
Discord: Rinostic#6474 If You Ever Need Me ;)

User avatar
Rinostic
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:37 pm
Location: Arkansas, United States
Contact:

Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:03 am

Sypin wrote:You have to answer the "about yourself" section as that gives us a general idea of what kind of person you are.

Other than that, good luck ^_^
Sorry about that, I fixed now. Thank you for watching me and Raphscrochas Trading deals!
ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ. :kappa: [ғᴏʀᴜᴍᴍᴏᴅ] & [ᴊʀʜᴇʟᴘᴇʀ]
єχ-вυιℓ∂єя - [χ2]
Discord: Rinostic#6474 If You Ever Need Me ;)

User avatar
quickalex
Posts: 5770
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:34 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:55 am

Applicants need to be registered on the server for at least 30 days. You joined ExtremeCraft on the 2016-12-27 05:31:56 (2 weeks, 4 days, 23 minutes, 11 seconds ago),

Rejected.
Don't raise your voice, Improve your argument.

Locked
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests